Community

Accelerated Accuracy

Old 01-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Spike

Default Accelerated Accuracy

Hey guys,

I'm currently a student at UCLA's business school and I'm doing some research for an idea in competitive shooting training. It’s a new technology developed in cooperation with the Marines near San Diego to train recruits and accelerate their marksmanship skills. It monitors EEG, EKG and breathing rates to help a user identify the optimal moment to take their shot.

Proven successful in research, the Marines have recently implemented it into Private level and upward training. We think it has potential for hunters looking to improve accuracy. What we need is a little market research to gauge interest.

So we developed a short questionnaire (that does not require nor collect personal information) but will tell us a little bit about what the average hunters are interested in. It takes less than 5 minutes and has pictures of the product. I appreciate anyone who can take a moment to answer it.

The link:
http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_...0XBy&SVID=Prod

As a side note, this is a legitimate request for an education based research project. If you are not interested, please disregard. But thanks in advance to anyone who can contribute.

Rob Rubio
UCLA Anderson School of Management
Class of 2010
Old 03-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Spike

hasn't that study already been done by the biathlon shooters?
If they can't tell u, I don't know who can.