Team 1

Old 10-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Spike

i think if you can go tomorrow you will definately beat the weekend crowd, just depends on if they sit opposite side of you with no one around to help you move them around
chase
Old 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Spike

here are a few of our early teal hunts from this year

here is a goose hunt

one more duck hunt

hopefully more to come

Last edited by livinadream; 10-20-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Spike

Welcome aboard. Glad to see everyone here. Do we want to come up with a team name?
Old 10-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Spike

i think we should im up for any suggestions
Old 10-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I did not make it out do to the thunderstorms and such.

It looks like you had a very good teal season livinadream. Ours was pretty much nonexistent. The teal got here early and left a week or two before season opened. Our goose season opens up on the 31st and I found a good field with a few big honkers in it. hopefully they stick around for the next week and a half.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:54 AM
Spike

yeah we had a lot of birds and still do. looking forward to the big bird season. on another note do you deer hunt ksfowler? my favorite week of the year is the rifle opener in ks, man ya'll grow some huge deer. sorry, back to waterfowlin
Old 10-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea I do a little deer hunting. It is with a bow though. I really like the first week of rifle season as well. Every one is deer hunting and waterfowl hunters become sparse.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by ksfowler
I really like the first week of rifle season as well. Every one is deer hunting and waterfowl hunters become sparse.
Amen to that.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Canada 2009

This fall a group of us went up to Manitoba for the opening week of non-resident goose hunting. This is my 5th year going. We had our best day ever on Monday: 32 canadas, 6 snows and 46 ducks. My total was 4 geese and 5 ducks. The next day was our worst ever of a total of 2 birds. We didn't even hunt Wednesday morning because we couldn't get permission to hunt the only fields that we found holding any birds. They had only about 20% of the crops planted this spring because of weather and most all the fields had already been plowed for the winter. We did have a very successful duck hunt that evening though. Over 60 ducks with my total being a limit of 8. Thursday morning we split up hunting on opposite sides of the road. As luck would have it, our side didn't fare too well with only 2 birds and the other side limited out in less than half hour. Location, location, location. That eveining we went back to the duck hunting honey hole but we ended up with only 32 and my total of 3. Family emergency and we ended up leaving first thing the next morning and didn't get to hunt. The first picture is of the first day's hunt carnage.(I am the old guy on the far left). The second pic is from the Wednesday evening duck hunt. I didn't know they took this pic and I wasn't there. The goose hunting really sucked because of lack of birds, but the duck hunting was the best we have ever had up there. My Total overall was 4 geese and 16 ducks for 20 pts.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1-canada200902.jpg   Team 1-canada200901.jpg  

Last edited by Bandhunter; 10-26-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Spike

so when did the contest start? just wondering if my 2 week teal season will count towards it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.