Old 10-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Team 3 thread

Team 3:
Buckclub - NY
Chris_H - SC
Huntnteen - CA
AR 34 (for short) MI

Introduction times, for those of you who dont know me; I believe that is only Buckclub but i forget lol, sorry....

My name is James, I am 18, will be 19 by the time season is over, and live in California. Here is a link to the refuge's website; http://www.fws.gov/sacramentovalleyrefuges/r_sac.html. I generally bring in more snow geese then any other bird. I have lived and breathed hunting all my life, and dont know what I'd do without it. I have a 7-year-old lab named Tank(er) who i use in the field. I have upgraded from a Remington 1100 to a 11-87 this year, and I hope it will work fine for me.

Well how about y'all?

Last edited by huntnteen; 10-16-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello guys, My name is Mark, I live in South East Michigan. Love to goose hunt. shooting an 1100, but looking into a side by side.... I have a Irish setter that loves upland hunting and could give to ****s about duck and goose... I have built two boats in the last two years and one has yet to see birds over it. Seen a couple fish thats it..
I am 27 and dropped out of bow hunting 3 years ago to drive myself nuts chasing birds...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,
Who stacked this team ?! LOL hope we do good, I was on Chris' team last year, and know your guys forums names on here. I'm 26 live and travel a lot in upstate NY and pretty much like James said breath hunting with some fishing mixed in. I used to have a short hair pointer, but now am getting more into waterfowl (and yote, fox, deer tracking, anter shed finding etc) so I am looking for a Deutch Drahthaar. I live near three zones in NY so have an extended waterfowl season within reach.
Reed
Old 10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I swear I did not stack the teams, It was all purely random.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

I'm kidding. Anyone have any ideas for a team name? band busters? winged warriors? just wing it?
Old 10-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Raining ducks and geese?

And you guys decide a captain.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aight guys Im here. Wow this is a gnarly team... good to see you again buckclub. You always rack up the banded geese haha.

My name is Chris. Im 19, and I live in the lowcountry of SC near the ace basin. Last season was the first season doing things on my own, and I managed to bag a good amount of ducks and even managed to limit out. Things are lookin good down here... we're gettin more and more divers and woodies every day. Lets kill some birds!

As for the team name, Im ok with whatever yall come up with.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Once we come up with a name someone should find or make us an avatar
Old 10-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next saturday is the opening of duck and goose for me. I have no promises about me going into the field, but me and my dad are heading to the refuge to try to get out. Im packing up today, got my ammo, cold-weather gear and dog box in the truck, all i need to add is my waders, cart, and decoys.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok team capt. I have

1 goose from Tue
2 geese from Fri.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.