2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 5 Official Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SDarcher
Team #.5
1.Joe Teh Archer - New York and Penn State

2.Alt - dmounts, PA
3.Alt - gtownbuckbuster MS
4.SDarcher - South Dakota
5.Alt - joejr69 ,ny
6.Gunn - Maine
7. Alt - finner - peninsula
8.Alt - nosfedgta - milledgeville, ga
9.Alt - Bowtech9 - CT & PA
10.moosehunter30 - Alberta

Ok guys, we just need a few more to check in. Sorry its been a while since I've been on here. Been pretty busy archery hunting and guiding pheasant hunters. But I scored last week with my bow on a nice buck, hopefully I can find another just like him for rifle season!

Here's my archery buck from this year:
Congrats on the buck, thats a dandy!!...im also bow hunting till the 15th, then ill pick up the rifle for a couple weeks and ill be hunting some BIG woods bucks. Probally wont see too many bucks but there's a good chance that ill see a nice one or 2.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:25 AM
Spike

I nominate SDarcher for Captain. Also, do I need to make any sort of offical check in?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

Im here checking in! So far its been slow in the woods but I have some good ones on cam. Good luck to all..
Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

no official check in just stoppin by the thread is good enough. Things are really starting to move here. I've seen a lot of bucks chasin does around lately. Good luck everyone!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Team #.5
1.Joe Teh Archer - New York and Penn State

2.Alt - dmounts, PA
3.Alt - gtownbuckbuster MS
4.SDarcher - South Dakota
5.Alt - joejr69 ,ny
6.Gunn - Maine
7. Alt - finner - peninsula
8.Alt - nosfedgta - milledgeville, ga
9.Alt - Bowtech9 - CT & PA
10.moosehunter30 - Alberta
Old 11-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

well so far I have passed on 4 good bucks. I am waiting on a GOOD one to come by! I almost pulled the trigger on one today though! He came in chasing a doe hard and I thought he was a good eight well it turned out to be a nice 7 pointer with an 8in tine growing out of his base on the right side. It looked like a dagger coming straight out of the base at a down angle. He was a cool buck for sure but we will see what the next few days bring!!!!

I wish everyone luck and hope we all score on a good one!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck on that 7 pointer, He sounds like a real unique buck! Our rifle season starts this weekend. There's quite a few nice deer running around that made it through last year due to the later harvest. and its looking like it could be similar this year. But hopefully one shows himself saturday morning.

anyone got any team name ideas?
Old 11-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Out at camp the rest of this week. The first fews days stunk for me i only seen 3 deer one of them being a spike. hopefully in the next 5 days i can lay one down. good luck guys!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

Well I saw the 7 pointer 4 times yesterday. Its getting very hard to hold out with him showing himself like that!!! lol

team names .... yeah we need to think of one. Bone Collectors, Booner Killers, Trophy Slayers, Team Rub and Grunt, Antler Kings, Gnarly Buck Hunters, Headhunters, Whitetail Addictions, Swollen Necks, Buck Chasers, ok im done for now... if they sound stupid sorry...
Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

dang guys why is our thread so dead??? I hope its cause you are all in the woods!!! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.