Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest
Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare >

Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare

Community
2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare

Old 11-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by renfrowridge
Quote from YOU'RE Capt. ( get off my team cause I dont want you.)

Well the rest of you now know where you stand now GOD has spoken don't **** him off he might send you to the corner.
I have been doing this hunting contest for years and I can't beleave this thread or this quote that has been made I am 60 years old and it is like having a 2 year old in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the rest of you good luck and have a great season. I am out of here..............
I'm sorry if im coming across as to big for my britches but seriously, were you joking about the cheating or what?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by firemedic_79
Well...Its been an interesting few days in our thread. Its a shame we can't get along, but oh well. My season opens Saturday and I will post anything that I shoot. Good luck to the team.
Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong I just didn't think it was right but maybe I'm to gullible.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am in total disbeleaf are you guys heads full of sh%t!!!!! If I wanted to cheat I would have posted a pic with a gun and not said anything about about a crossbow.I was thinking as hunters we all like to know and see big bucks boy was I WRONG with you guys!!!! Good luck to you all this hunting season and I hope you win because I will not post any pics of what I kill. I will just enjoy the season with my huntimg buddys

Chuck Renfrow
I just read over the posts, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions on you and coming across as a jerk, Like I said I guess I'm to gullible but since there was a big misunderstanding I would appreciate it if would forgive my overeaction/mistake and stay on the team, but if you decide not to then I understand completely.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

I stroke a 12 point last night I think I will put a gun with it and post it here. But just between us I shot with a crossbow at 85 yards pics to follow.
Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
I just read over the posts, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions on you and coming across as a jerk, Like I said I guess I'm to gullible but since there was a big misunderstanding I would appreciate it if would forgive my overeaction/mistake and stay on the team, but if you decide not to then I understand completely.
Every one shake hands, and forgive each other.
It was a mistake, so lets put it behind us.
And get back to hunting, and posting Pictures.

Thank You

jrbsr

PS; renfrowridge Please post your pictures with the crossbow.
I would like to see them.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Typical Buck

WOW, I'm gone for a few days and all h*ll breaks loose. LOL, guess I spend too much time in the woods!

Mossberg, you're fine buddy. Doesn't matter if you came off wrong or not. This is an open forum and we are allowed to say EXACTLY what we want and how we feel.

Renfrow, man, If you were kidding, then you had us all going. Sorry for the mix-up and please stay with the team. Remember why you signed up for this contest to begin with.

For me? Well, I just want bragging rights. And this team has the potential to knock down some big bucks this year.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know I dont understand in my post I said every hunter likes to here and see big bucks that is why I posted about my 12 point and to make sure I said I killed it with a crossbow. I know I am luckyer than most I have my own farm that is a little over 400 acres and have deer in my back yard ever morning. So Mossberg you are right it is time to take a chill pill and cool off all is forgotten it is time to see if we can win this contest it has been in the 80s here for the first week of season it is going to cool off this weekend maybe I can tag a big for the team.

Chuck Renfrow

P.S
jrbsr as soon as I can get them to load I will post them
Old 11-19-2009, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

You know I dont understand in my post I said every hunter likes to here and see big bucks that is why I posted about my 12 point and to make sure I said I killed it with a crossbow. I know I am luckyer than most I have my own farm that is a little over 400 acres and have deer in my back yard ever morning. So Mossberg you are right it is time to take a chill pill and cool off all is forgotten it is time to see if we can win this contest it has been in the 80s here for the first week of season it is going to cool off this weekend maybe I can tag a big for the team.

Chuck Renfrow

P.S
jrbsr as soon as I can get them to load I will post them
Thanks, My season starts on saturday lets put em down!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guys I drop my first deer with a GUN a nice 9 point it scored 129 5/8 if someone can tell me how to load a pic I will load it for all to see. Ever sence hni change over to the new system I can't load a picture. I wanted the weather to cool off well it did this morning it was 21 degees just a little chilly for me...Team 19 on the move again.

Chuck
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket then make an account and upload your pics and then copy the direct link and click on insert image then paste your link to it and that should do it.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

here is my first try at a pic. If this does not work I will e-mail it to someone that knows how to do it and let them do it.

did not work will someone do it for the team please

Chuck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.