Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest
Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare >

Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare

2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 19 thread- Bambi's Nightmare

Old 11-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by renfrowridge
I stroke a 12 point last night I think I will put a gun with it and post it here. But just between us I shot with a crossbow at 85 yards pics to follow.
Come on man is there any reason to cheat. this is just a contest no reason to be unfair
Old 11-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Spike

Well, season may be over for me.

Just got a report through the texas Ag. extension and GW's office that some dumba*s thought it would be a good idea to poision piles of corn with Temik (sp?) to take care of his hog problem. Only it turns out deer (what a surprise) were observed eating from the piles. They posted a 5 mile radius of confirmed bait sites, from which they advised against harvesting deer, and my lease is smack dab in the circle.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang man that sucks, what an idiot
Old 11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Pydpiper

But still no picture?

I'm hoping he was just kidding. We don't get anything but bragging rights for winning. Season isn't over yet, keep at it guys.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitelyt dont give up cause my season aint even started yet and I havent filled my buck tag so we definitely still got soul!!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am in total disbeleaf are you guys heads full of sh%t!!!!! If I wanted to cheat I would have posted a pic with a gun and not said anything about about a crossbow.I was thinking as hunters we all like to know and see big bucks boy was I WRONG with you guys!!!! Good luck to you all this hunting season and I hope you win because I will not post any pics of what I kill. I will just enjoy the season with my huntimg buddys

Chuck Renfrow
Old 11-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by renfrowridge
I am in total disbeleaf are you guys heads full of sh%t!!!!! If I wanted to cheat I would have posted a pic with a gun and not said anything about about a crossbow.I was thinking as hunters we all like to know and see big bucks boy was I WRONG with you guys!!!! Good luck to you all this hunting season and I hope you win because I will not post any pics of what I kill. I will just enjoy the season with my huntimg buddys

Chuck Renfrow
I don't quite understand what you mean? All I was saying was that I didn't see the point of cheating and that I wouldn't advocate it. If you wanted to enter a bowkill put it in the archery ontest, but if you want to cheat, get off my team cause I dont want you.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93
I don't quite understand what you mean? All I was saying was that I didn't see the point of cheating and that I wouldn't advocate it. If you wanted to enter a bowkill put it in the archery ontest, but if you want to cheat, get off my team cause I dont want you.

x5
Old 11-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Quote from YOU'RE Capt. ( get off my team cause I dont want you.)

Well the rest of you now know where you stand now GOD has spoken don't **** him off he might send you to the corner.
I have been doing this hunting contest for years and I can't beleave this thread or this quote that has been made I am 60 years old and it is like having a 2 year old in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the rest of you good luck and have a great season. I am out of here..............
Old 11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

Well...Its been an interesting few days in our thread. Its a shame we can't get along, but oh well. My season opens Saturday and I will post anything that I shoot. Good luck to the team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.