2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

#20 Team Area Codes

Old 09-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

How bout

"Tha Blast From the Past"
"Tha Big Bang"
"Tha Buck Busters"
Old 09-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

Or even better.....

Giant Nockers

More of a bowhunting team name
Old 09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Typical Buck

Whats up guys-im checkin in. Just found out what team i was on today. Glad to be on the team, this is my first year in this contest and am lookin forward to it. I mostly bowhunt and by the time gun season roles around my ass is so sore i slow down hunting after opening couple days. The deer here in NY also get so pressured that after the first couple days deer sightings are slim. Usually the last week of the season things get good again and pressure is low. 2 outta the last 3 years ive killed nice bucks the last week of the season. One of them was on the last day. Hope that trend continues!! or better yet get lucky the first day like most guys that shoot a big one do. Anyway glad to be part of the team!! As for a team name how about " dead money". Poker term but i like it. Kinda like bein longshots to win.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here I come to save the dayyyyyyyyyy..

hey fellas.. checking in.. I'm on a bow team on here as well.. I did the same thing last year.. If a buck comes in during archery I'm smoking it, but if its anything like last year, I'll have to wait until gun season to put one on the ground for the team.. We'll see how it works out when the time comes..

See ya's
Old 09-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here fellows! Will be hunting both Arkansas and Texas. Just got back from bush hogging shooting lanes and setting up stands and feeders. Season looks to be starting off good. Acorns have started dropping and the deer are moving. My Arkansas hunting wont take place until thanksgiving so my points won't be added until late, but I havent gone a single season up there without getting some points on the ground during the holiday weekend. Hopefull that stays true for this year as well, but I'm sure I just jinxed us, haha. My Texas hunting is limited as well, but Ive manage to get a few here and there. Best of luck to all of you guys hunting. It sounds like we have a ton of experiance here to draw on, I know I'll be asking a lot of questions to you guys .

Team Name:

TeamTrophy Mounters
Team Long Tines
Team Ruttin' Bucks
Team Deliverance
Team Point Click Boom!
Team Lead Poison
Team Lead Dealers
Team Death Dealers
Team Down Range Death
Team Ballistic Tips
Team Rack Rangers (could mean more than one thing obviously, haha)
Team Swing It Like a New Jack
Team Area Codes (Because of our location diversity, we will be pulling deer out of every area code)
Team Pop-A-Squat
Team Deadly Doolittles
Team Antler Baggers
Team Stealth
Team Snort and Stomp

Last edited by Gangly; 09-08-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

I got it!!! how bout the toe taggers??!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

I like Team Area Codes.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Well fellas I just got in from a day out at the hunting club got a lot done today. I took the tractor out and did some mowing then got the disks out and went to tilling the dirt still gotta go back and finish cause the ground aint been tilled in several years so its pretty hard should have a nice food plot ready for gun season though. I need to put the camera out and see whats walking through I know there out there but just dont know exactly what im up against.

I like Team Area Codes myself
Old 09-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any name is fine by me but my suggestion is Team Nobama!!
Also Rack Rangers has a nice ring to it!! Pike
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Im partial to Area Codes as well, but I'm fine with whatever everybody else decides on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.