Community
2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 17- Horn-e-Hunters

Old 12-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default Big snow in midwest

We got a big snow storm coming in today and tonight.
I can't wait till this weekend, this is going to be fun.
Expecting about 10" total. I love hunting in the snow.
Should have some pictures to share with everybody by sunday evening.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks kenny for the tip. i'll have to give that a try next time i take it out. we're getting a monster snow storm here in southwest wisconsin. i'm done hunting bucks with a gun here in wisconsin. sorry i couldn't get us a buck on the ground. i'll be taking a bow out from now on. i'm heading out this weekend for the state wide late doe season. hopefully i'll have some pictures and a story to share with you guys
Old 12-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to everyone still going, hopefully we can get some on the board. I am going home from school tomorrow to hunt thursday friday and saturday. With my PA buck tag filled from bow season Im not sure if I will be hunting NJ or NY again but hopefully I can get a buck down for us. I also didnt get a picture of my doe but i am sure i will get another one and will make sure i get a pic.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys i got a buck in new jersey today but it wont help our score too much. I was walking around and shot him and dropped him and the group of around 15-20 deer ran right toward me and there ended up being a big 8, big 6, and a decent 8 in the group that i didnt see before i shot. The buck i got is only a 4 point. ill get pics and a score posted up tomorrow probably
Old 12-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrat's on the buck

Originally Posted by Hunt4Life23
Well guys i got a buck in new jersey today but it wont help our score too much. I was walking around and shot him and dropped him and the group of around 15-20 deer ran right toward me and there ended up being a big 8, big 6, and a decent 8 in the group that i didnt see before i shot. The buck i got is only a 4 point. ill get pics and a score posted up tomorrow probably
Old 12-14-2009, 03:21 AM
Fork Horn

Congrates on the buck jason.
I did manage to shoot a big doe yesterday. A buddy and I were doing some two man drives and he run 5 does right to me. I picked the biggest doe out and layed her down at about 80 yards using my cva optima. One down one to go for doe tags during this season then I will get serious hunting bucks when our late muzzleloader season opens on the 21st.
We got some ice last nite so I will get some pics posted later today.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Doe picture

Heres a picture of the doe I harvested.
Now to put a buck on the board.
Attached Thumbnails Team 17- Horn-e-Hunters-doe-001.jpg  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on the doe kenny. she should be some good eating!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a picture of my buck. I went back to college before I got a chance to score him so I will have to do that on Friday. I got most of Christmas break to hunt NJ with the muzzleloader and can hopefully put one of those bigger bucks down and boost my score up a little. Also i should get another doe and ill make sure to get a picture for those points. good luck everyone

Old 12-15-2009, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

hes a decent buck. congrats man. way to get a score for us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.