2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 17- Horn-e-Hunters

Old 09-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

Mike,
Sorry to lose you from the team, I and everyone on the team hopes and prays that everything will go smooth for you and you make a speedy recovery.
I hope that I'm speaking for eveyone else here, lets go out here and win this for centaur 1 (mike). He has to have surgery and will miss this deer season. Mike was kind enough to drop out instead of leaving us hanging with only 9 members.
My hats off to you Mike, GOOD LUCK.

Welcome wykoffwonder to our team, team member of the winning team last year. Looks like he will be able to help in a big way.

Thanks, Kenny
Old 09-05-2009, 04:36 AM
Fork Horn

I will be gone for a long weekend so will update the list on monday evening if we have anymore check-ins.
If any of you know one of those that have not checked in please contact them for me. I have contacted all that I could find so far.
I think there was a type-o on 1300woodman cause I cannot find him in the members list . I did find 130woodman and contacted him just incase there was a type-o.
Thanks and have a safe weekend.
Kenny
Old 09-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in here in WI!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in thanks Kenny. Names Dan I own a chunk of land in central WI I will be primarily hunting that with a couple other spots. I'm leaving for CO in a week to hunt elk then I'll be back in WI for the the rest of the bow season.

I'll have to check the gun season regs for the cwd zone because I have a buck tag for that and a spot that I have a good deer running around.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a pic of a buck that I have my eyes on the pic was taken in mid July so hopefully he grew a little. There are definetly bigger ones out there, but I will have to see if I have the courage to pass on him.
http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/r...ULY_09_020.jpg
Old 09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a good lookin buck
Old 09-09-2009, 03:49 AM
Fork Horn

I hope everyone had a good weekend.
We only have two that need to check-in and our team will be full. And it looks like we have a very good team, with alot of hardcore deerhunters and some past champs.

It looks like we have several on the team that are also in the bow contest and have already got their avitar for that team so I myself dont think we need to have one special for this team, what do you gents think? We do need to kick around a team name and choose a team captian. Any ideas for name and captian?

I will try and contact the remaining members again. Then we can get this winning team started in the butt kicking that we are going to hand out to the rest of the teams.

I have a long wait before I can start hunting with a firearm here in Iowa, late Nov. for does then early Dec. for reg. gun season and then around christmas for muzzleloader season.
When can you gents get to hunt with a gun?

Almost forgot about going to Missouri the middle of nov.

Last edited by camokenny; 09-09-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

wis_rifle_hunter checking in from wisconsin. my internet was down for a while so i never got the chance to get on here
Old 09-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Fork Horn

Only one to go to have a full team. I have sent deerslayer223 two messages to welcome him to the team and sign-in. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and he has not got them.

Weather has been cool here in my part of Iowa, till this week and it is trying to warm up- lower 80's. I'm ready for some cool weather that really gets the blood pumping to hit the woods.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

If he hasn't been on-line then he didn't get the messages. A mod might have his e-mail and get a hold of him that way. I will be out of touch for a week or so I will have a computer but I might be to tired to use it. Elk hunting in the rockies life doesn't get any better than that. Good luck to all the people starting to bow hunt.I'll try and check it but if not have have.

Originally Posted by camokenny
Only one to go to have a full team. I have sent deerslayer223 two messages to welcome him to the team and sign-in. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and he has not got them.

Weather has been cool here in my part of Iowa, till this week and it is trying to warm up- lower 80's. I'm ready for some cool weather that really gets the blood pumping to hit the woods.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.