Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team 39 Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry, not yet. I'm going there next...Hope I measured it right.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the help Ken.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by carpsniper
Thanks for the help Ken.
I am here for you buddy!!~!!!! LOL

I am getting ready to head out the door to go South. Hunting with Tony this weekend out on the island. I think it is just gonna be interesting making it down to his house...LOL....Starting to snow here pretty good! Should be good hunting...

I will let y'all know how it goes!

C-Ya and Merry Christmas!

Ken
Old 12-25-2009, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Good luck Ken and Tony. Be careful!

Oh... and Ken..

(just giving a goal to beat.)
Old 12-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
Good luck Ken and Tony. Be careful!

Oh... and Ken..

(just giving a goal to beat.)
LOL...I would have to let that little one walk......I am looking more along the lines of....

Old 01-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well the hunt with Tony was a nightmare!....Not to any of our faults though.....I suppose if it wasn't for the moron walking all around the island trying to "track" the deer down and running them all over God's creation, we may have seen something....To top it all off, we were clear up the river on the island and the steering cable busted and froze up on the boat. We had to Mcgiver our way off of the island.....

We still have a couple of weeks left of season...I am gonna get out for some bucks next weekend...

This last weekend was pretty nice...It is our 1st doe only season. You can use your left over tags for does only....Of cours I get out there and 1st see 9 bedded does and a 160 class buck bedded with them..........That's the way it goes!

Here is my take for 2 hours of sitting....

Old 01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome Predator...two does and a coyote! Great work and good luck in the upcoming weeks.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys,

Well the weather and my wife's grad school advisor have conspired to screw me at the end of the year. I was unable to go at the beginning of Dec like I had planned because my wife was having to work 12 to 14 hr days 6-7 days a week. Guess who got to play Mr Mom? Her semester was over on the 19th of Dec and I was planning on going between Christmas and New Years (the manufacturing plant I work at closes down during that time and we have off during that time, with pay even!). Well mother nature had different plans and we had one hell of a blizzard on Christmas eve that we are still trying to get out of (and we had another one last night). Our season closes on the 15th and I don't think I'll be able to get out there before then, so it looks like my season is done. It looks like I'll be eating 2 very expensive tags for dinner sometime soon.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well folks tomorrow is my last hope! This weekend marks the last of the deer hunting in Illinois for this season. I am only gonna make it out tomorrow... I suppose we will see what will be moving. This time of the year all of the does are herded up and all of the bucks are the same... So it is if you see one, your gonna see 30.

Let y'all know how it goes.

Ken