Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team 39 Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys (and gals), I think the next time I'll be able to get out to the field is Dec 5th. I've already heard some grumbling about how I've already got 2 deer this year already but I've got 2 anydeer tags to fill so she'll just have to deal
Old 11-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't get to hunt this weekend due to gun season. I will be back at them all this coming week. To be honest around Thanksgiving is when I have seen some true giants in IL.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I've got some good news. A guy at work offered to let me bowhunt his land. He owns 20 acres that butts up to a larger plot of land that is owned by another guy that doesn't live (or more importantly hunt) there anymore. He only lives 20 or so minutes from me so I will have a lot more of an opportunity to bowhunt than now (the land I hunt now is 160 miles from my front door). Most importantly, he has a buttload of deer on his property including a 12 point monster w/ a droptine! He's got a tree picked out and everything (close to where he see's him almost every night!) Wish me luck!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you stick him!...I have to go back into my orthopedic DR. on the 1st to find out when he wants to manipulate my knee. It will put me down for another 10 days. I will be black and blue from hip to ankle. Basically what he is gonna do is put me to sleep and tear all of my muscles, tendons and ligaments in order to break up scar tissue to give me back my range of motion. I am personally tired of hobbling around through the woods in pain....Thank GOD we have a longgggggg archery season here in Illinois...(October through January).
Old 11-25-2009, 03:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

MO--that is great news! Best of luck to you, you should be max excited.

Predator--I hear you on that scar tissue. After he breaks that stuff up, you need to rehab like crazy to prevent it from building back up. It will be painful, but will be worth it. Good luck and I wish you good health.

GOOD luck gentlemen!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck over Thanksgiving guys.

I plan on going out and seeing whats left after our gun season.
Im on call for work over the long weekend-hopefully they will leave me alone.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Spike

Going out christmas night through monday...Ken is comming down to hunt with me again. I hope to put him on a nice one this year.I have had several nice bucks that ranged from 130 to 180 near my stand. Hope to kill one of those monsters!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tperotti2004
Going out christmas night through monday...Ken is comming down to hunt with me again. I hope to put him on a nice one this year.I have had several nice bucks that ranged from 130 to 180 near my stand. Hope to kill one of those monsters!
Oh I will be down there.....With the swollen knee and all!...I just hope you are gonna be strong enough to drag out my 200+ buck!....LOL

C-ya in a few days cuz
Old 12-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck later this week guys. Does anyone know if carpsniper entered his buck?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.