Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team 39 Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by deer_predator
LOL....well that is 2 bucks....the first one with my boys was aged at 9.5 years and scored 176 3/8

The one pictured mounted was a 3.5 year scored 163 1/8

Here is the 9.5 year old mounted...

Alright, now I am really sick with jealousy!!! All I can say is WOW.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Lunger...looks like you are lucky #7......Where are you from in the south east part of the state?

Well shoot... I guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Me name is Justin Weaver. I'm from Robinson, IL. Small town in Crawford Co. along the Wabash River. I'm 29 and been bowhunting since I was 14.

I've been known to kill a few P&Y's in my day. My biggest is only a 153" 10pt. though.Deer Predator makes mine look like babies. I'm a die hard rub line hunter, concentrating on lines from bedding to feeding. It's what I love to do. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together and catching the culprit at the end.

Last edited by 2 Lunger; 09-26-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

I am in if there is still a spot left. Let me know. I have 3 months of hunting between NY and PA plus the first week in Nov will be spent in Ohio, so I hope to help the cause.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
Well shoot... I guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Me name is Justin Weaver. I'm from Robinson, IL. Small town in Crawford Co. along the Wabash River. I'm 29 and been bowhunting since I was 14.

I've been known to kill a few P&Y's in my day. My biggest is only a 153" 10pt. though.Deer Predator makes mine look like babies. I'm a die hard rub line hunter, concentrating on lines from bedding to feeding. It's what I love to do. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together and catching the culprit at the end.

UHH---I thought you were from a little place almost like heaven in Montana
Old 09-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Surf62
I am in if there is still a spot left. Let me know. I have 3 months of hunting between NY and PA plus the first week in Nov will be spent in Ohio, so I hope to help the cause.

Surf62, I do believe you complete our team being team member Number 10

Welcome
Old 09-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Fork Horn

Glad to be aboard.

My name is Paul, I live on Long Island in NY home of the backyard bucks. We have some great deer on L.I. but very limited access. But we have a three month long bow season. Public land is some of the worst scrub pine forests you can imagine but if you can find some private land to hunt you are golden. Still working on a couple of private spots.

I also have a house in PA with some decent hunting out the back door. Still getting a feel for the area.

I just got in on the Ohio hunt in Nov, someone at work backed out so I am in, can't wait.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Surf62, I do believe you complete our team being team member Number 10

Welcome
Yup-welcome aboard.

so any other ideas on a name?? or is it midwest masacre and those other guys
Old 09-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Ok a couple of ideas for a team name. As I sit here watchin crazy uncle Ted on the Outdoor channel, Rack and Roll sticks in my head or how about Rut Junkies. Just throwing them out there. I can also live as one of those other guys too. LOL
Old 09-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello. I'm Kendall. I'm also from central IL. I'll be hunting some limited access public land and perhaps some other state ground.
The kicker is that I am on furlow from work until Dec. so Oct and Nov will be spent in da woodz!

As far as the name, well what's in name? Call us what ever you want. Let the carnage begin.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rut Junkies probably wont work. It may be taken. If it isnt a team it has been in the past(i think) and it is the name of a video production company whose owners are HNI members.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.