Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7) >

Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Equine Exterminators Thread (7)

Old 08-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

make it three for me.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

How about Team Rage in the Cage, or, Carbon in the cage?
Old 08-31-2009, 06:09 AM
Typical Buck

I personally don't really care what the team name is. Equine exterminators is funny, however. You guys have any pics of previous kills or trail cam photos from this year?
Here are a couple of mine.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 AM
Spike

Sorry guys and gals checking in from michigan.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pheasantfanatic
I live just south of Smith Center. Ring a bell?? lol

Right now, I'm in college at Colby, but all of my hunting will be at home...hopefully I get a decent amount of time to hunt this year...

I know right where Smith Center is. I worked in the big town of Portis at the elevator one summer while I was in college. lol

Let's hope you are able to make it home and hunt a bunch! Good luck!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kshunterchick
I know right where Smith Center is. I worked in the big town of Portis at the elevator one summer while I was in college. lol

Let's hope you are able to make it home and hunt a bunch! Good luck!
What's your name?? I live in Portis!!

I'm Lucan Shamburg, if that name rings a bell at all....

Geez...the world gets smaller every day...lol.

Btw, I'm a guy, in case you were wondering...that's my girlfriend in my avatar...
Old 09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by pheasantfanatic
What's your name?? I live in Portis!!

I'm Lucan Shamburg, if that name rings a bell at all....

Geez...the world gets smaller every day...lol.

Btw, I'm a guy, in case you were wondering...that's my girlfriend in my avatar...
It is a small world! Not many people know where Portis is, let alone randomly meeting someone who lives there. My boyfriend goes out by Glen Elder/Cawker City and pheasant hunts out there every year with his good friend who lives out there (who's name escapes me now.)

No, name doesn't ring a bell. It's been 8 years since I've lived out there though..... My name is Rhonda Shepherd. I used to work with Brad Roadhouse and Suzanne Beikmann (now Roadhouse) her son Jeff lives up in Smith Center now. I'm good friends with him.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

[quote=louddrummer69;3425076]I personally don't really care what the team name is. Equine exterminators is funny, however. You guys have any pics of previous kills or trail cam photos from this year?
Here are a couple of mine.

Damn!! Why don't we have a team 7 meetup weekend at your place and seal the deal on the contest.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kshunterchick
It is a small world! Not many people know where Portis is, let alone randomly meeting someone who lives there. My boyfriend goes out by Glen Elder/Cawker City and pheasant hunts out there every year with his good friend who lives out there (who's name escapes me now.)

No, name doesn't ring a bell. It's been 8 years since I've lived out there though..... My name is Rhonda Shepherd. I used to work with Brad Roadhouse and Suzanne Beikmann (now Roadhouse) her son Jeff lives up in Smith Center now. I'm good friends with him.
hmmmm, I don't recognize your name either....Brad still runs the elevator, but Suzanne works at the main offices in Osborne now.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:42 AM
Typical Buck

So fella's I got to the archery shop yesterday and got the Ripcord put on along with a new Tru peep sight. Having a little problem now with the peep twisting on me. Any of you guys had this problem? Other than that the Guardian is shooting missiles at 30-35 yards. I also learned a few techniques on my form. I now put my thumb behind my head to quit waving at my arrow. This was throwing my shot off to the left. I haven't shot with anybody for a couple of years so I guess my technique was off and after a couple hours at the bow shop the owner gave me some pointers to remember. It really helped my groupings.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.