Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 12-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

That's a nice deer Western, you going to find a cape for it and have it mounted?
Old 12-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes I am Sideways... i'm just starting my search for a cape... if anyone here knows anyone who kills a 175-190lb buck and they are not going to mount, please let me know... I will pay and obviously pay shipping.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

Nice deer so far team. Have had some pictures of two nice ten points that survived the gun season here. Still bow hunting. Good luck
Old 12-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Keep at it Pinsapex... good things come to those who wait! When does your season end?

Not the best pic, but here is my new bow... just picked it up the other day... Mathews Z7... Love it... wish I had it for this past season! Pic is fuzzy... sorry.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Western Ma, congrats on a fine buck, too bad you couldnt have found him earlier, but atleast you have him. Guys as for myself i have been extremely busy with work and family things lately that i havent even tried to get those pics of my deer. I promise i will get them soon. I havent been hunting too much, but i did manage to take 2 does for the freezer since the last time i checked in. The good news is that im leaving for my annual trip to Kansas tomorrow. Unfortunately due to my work commitments i will only get to hunt for 3 full days, but thats better than none. I spoke with my buddy out there yesterday and he said there are alot of really nice bucks runnning around so maybe ill get lucky, time will tell. In the mean time i will try to get those pics of my contest buck ASAP. Hope all is going well for you all.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck in KS NJ... rifle or muzzleloader?
I am jealous.. that is my dream hunt.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

It's been almost 2 weeks since I was able to get into the woods, this past weekend we got close to 24 inches of snow that started Friday night and finally let up late Saturday.
Hopefully I will get out the day after Christmas!

NJ did you ever get a picture on the scoreboard?

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

shot a big doe yesterday afternoon w/ smokepole in NY... today is the last day for NY... another week here in MA w/ muzzleloader... don't know if i'll be able to get out again or not.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont think we will ever get a score on NJ's deer.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Typical Buck

It's a shame, he is still eligible to enter it if he can get a legal picture entered.
I think we would be in 4th or 5th place with his score added.

But I can't say a whole lot because I have not been able to contribute myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.