Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 10-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Typical Buck

Very Nice SD!
Definitely getting my blood pumping, will be out tomorrow and we get to hunt Sunday this weekend as well.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Spike

Ver?y nice!!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

Got to one of my ladderstands this morning around 5:30, no sooner then I climb up and hang my backpack I hear something walking about 15 yards away.
I can't see anything, its so dark with the heavy cloud cover, it's a little misty and I am still facing the tree the ladderstand is attached to, so I freeze.
My bow is still hanging at the bottom of the stand hooked to my pull rope.
My heart sank when the grunting started and I heard him making a scrape, he left the area a few minutes later.
By the short length and tone of the grunt he was probably a young buck but I never did see him.
It was still an awesome experience!
Finally got settled in and pulled my bow up, saw 2 does the rest of the day, neither offering a shot.
Will be out tomorrow morning same time same spot.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome deer SD.....I will be in the woods all week, as the rut here in Illinois is kicking in, and we FINALLY are getting a break from all the rain, we set an all time record for rainfall in Oct, it hasnt been fun and hopefully Nov is dryer.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Deer SD. I have been out some but no shooters yet. Keep it up team. Later
Old 11-02-2009, 04:32 AM
Fork Horn

can anyone tell me how to get the larger pictures to show up in the text body? all i can get are the thimbnail attachments and I have to compress them down a lot to do that.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

Got out late Sunday morning, rain and all.
Did see a couple of nice does but nothing within shooting range.

Best part of the day was when 4 turkeys showed up around noon, all of them sporting 6-7 inch beards.
Took some pictures with my cell phone but won't know if they show up or not until my son shows me how to download them onto my computer.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey team, checkin in with nothing much to say. Ive been out a few times since the last time i checked in with you all but they have been in the mornings. Unfortunately i think this full moon has them moving all night and bedding down before first light. I havent seen anything the last three mornings i have been out. Im going back to the property with the big 11 on it. I guess he showed up on friday night in the land owners trail camera but in the middle on the night. If hes going to make a mistake it will be these next couple weeks. Man im getting the itch to put some bone on the ground.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went out tonite the 4th....at 4pm had a 130-135 trott 80 yards from me, then as aI was leaving there was a giant standing in the bean field. Its only a matter of days now until I bust one....I hope. lol
Old 11-07-2009, 04:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

just got back from New Brunswick... didn't see much at all... 7 in camp... 2 deer shot in 50 hours each on stand... one guy shot a nice 9 point... i managed to get a spike...
long trip for a spike!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.