Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33) >

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Camo-Cazis Thread (33)

Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck Team one week and counting
Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Typical Buck

Did "TheSag" ever check in?

Got out Saturday morning, little windy but not to bad.
Saw a turkey hen and 3 poults fly down around 7:00am but no deer.

Nothing Saturday evening either.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

still no sag....
Old 09-21-2009, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, just a quick update. My season started here on Sept 12th and unfortunately i havent made it out yet. I have been extremely busy with work, which i guess is a good thing and this past weekend i had my best buddy's wedding. Now that the wedding and other prior engagements have been filled, its finally time to focus on my hunting. Wednesday am I fly out to Denver and then drive 2 and a half hours into Wyoming to start my first ever mule deer hunt. I have spoke with the guide and he has seen a lot of really nice deer. To say im excited is an understatement. I start hunting on the 25th of september and will hunt till the last day of sept. Hopefully i will have lady luck on my side and a nice mulie will making the trip home with me. I was going to hunt this afternoon, but i think im just going to shoot my bow from now till wendesday to make sure im dialed in for the trip.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

NJ... good luck on the mulie hunt... definately would like to do that sometime...
Have a safe trip..
I'm taking my father in law out bear hunting tonight for his first time.. let's see if we can make it 3 for 3 now...
Old 09-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Bumpin into the night
Old 09-23-2009, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

3 weeks and counting here...
MA starts 10/12... NY 10/15... ugh...
hope to get out in CT later this week.. work has been a b#$%h lately.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys, i leave on the first plane out tomorrow morning. Man im pumped up. I talked with the guy im hunting with and he has taken 2 other hunters this year for mulies. One guy shot a mulie that was a hair under 30 inches wide and the other missed two nice bucks. Apparently he had a case of buck fever. Hopefully ill get lucky and add some inches to our teams score. Ill check in when i get back on the 1st of october. Take care and good luck to those who are hunting now.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Typical Buck

Anything from "thesag" yet?
Old 09-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Spike

Hey guys, I just made your team as an alternate. I am new to this site, but my buddy, Jack aka Arjuna has been doing this and the turkey contests for a few years and encouraged me to sign up. So, I guess I am your new/last team mate.

My season starts Oct 15 for AL and Oct 17 for Northwest Florida. I just started bowhunting last year, but had a blast and learned a lot. I am looking forward to this year.

Nice to meet you guys and happy hunting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.