Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 11-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey joemr1288 what did you Buck score. Hope all is well.

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

hatchet,

I'll be in cambria county unit 2c. I grew up there and still come back to hunt every year. My inlaws are in Centre county, I hunt there sometimes, but not this year. Although we did put a hurtin on the pheasants and rabbits in centre county over thanksgiving.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coryj
hatchet,

I'll be in cambria county unit 2c. I grew up there and still come back to hunt every year. My inlaws are in Centre county, I hunt there sometimes, but not this year. Although we did put a hurtin on the pheasants and rabbits in centre county over thanksgiving.
Pheasants and Rabbits!!! What are they. In the 70's and 80's in my area of SE-PA it was the best Small Game anywhere. Not no more. You are very lucky to still have that kind of hunting coryj. This rifle season up Pike County NE-PA we seen a total of 6 deer in 3 days of hunting,4 Hunters. Not good, all Doe's. I was still fun to be in the Big Woods though. You never know what you will see up there. I still have some Duck Hunting to do and I have some Doe tags for SE-PA. It sure is slow around here. Be Safe

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Fork Horn

anyone still chasing 'em with the bow? i bought a marlin 1895mxlr in 450 marlin this week. gonna hang up the bow for a little bit. good luck guys.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our season is approaching it's close. I probably will hunt only two more times and not sure if I'll have my bow with me either time. I've had some good hunts and not been able to follow up with the recovery and that has bothered me. It's bad when you train and plan and it all comes together for the shot and then you aren't able to reap the reward of all the effort. Hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable season so far and I want to wish you all a HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Happy Holidays to all team 16!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I am back after my computer hit the pooper! Not much going on but I did stroke a coyote with my bow the last day of gun season! I hate hunting when it is gun season........bows only! Will post pics of the yote soon.........Rob
Old 02-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

How is you all ?
Old 02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my season ended as a dud. After rifle season I went out one time and saw one deer. After that it got so cold that you couldnt stand to be in a tree. I am talking 5 to 6 degrees below zero actual temp, and wind. That just took the fun right out of it.