Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Word on the street is the young ones are working these does hard in my neck of the woods!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mahoningbuck
Word on the street is the young ones are working these does hard in my neck of the woods!
Just the teenage boys flexing their dongs while the Big Boys hang back and laugh!!! It is cool to watch though. Have fun and good luck this week.

Hatchet jack
Old 10-20-2009, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

They sure are trying. But they are getting denied every time. It is only a matter of time!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I finally got to get out there for a little bit. Didn't see much of anything in the way of rubs or scrapes. There were a few scattered community scrapes but nothing much more than that. Didnt catch any movement either. Probably just cus of the october lull. who knows. How's everyone esle doin??
Old 10-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wont be out till Thursday afternoon. and wont be coming out till Sunday morning!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just checking in. Will be heading out Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday. It is 'go time' now. Took it easy the first 3 weeks of the season...but this weekend is the first of many consecative weekends in my treestand....as well as many weekdays. Within a week, the bigger bucks around here should be starting to chase. Good luck everyone.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by zubba
Just checking in. Will be heading out Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday. It is 'go time' now. Took it easy the first 3 weeks of the season...but this weekend is the first of many consecative weekends in my treestand....as well as many weekdays. Within a week, the bigger bucks around here should be starting to chase. Good luck everyone.
Hey Zub, I'm hunting Illinois next week [Rock Island] area near the Iowa border. I hope your right about the Big Boy's starting to chase. The weather looks good next week with some light rain and cool temps! I leave Friday! Good Luck this weekend to all team 16!! BE SAFE!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is still within our reach. No team has more then two entries and only two teams have that.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Talondale
This is still within our reach. No team has more then two entries and only two teams have that.
It is just now starting to get good. I think our team will get on the board soon. There have been some really nice deer killed.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

The clocks start ticking right about now........I can not wait till I put the full court press on the next three weeks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.