Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 09-18-2009, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mahoningbuck
I am amazed at all the different types of seasons around the country. Does only then bucks? That would suck because you get to your spots hunt does for two weeks then the bucks know what is up!! I love opening day because we can take whatever we want and BUCKS sure dont know what is going on. I really think opening day of bow season is the best time to take a big buck down.

Just to clarify, the hunting now is on a special permit issued by the game dept. for overpopulation, does only, and the permit I'm hunting on is only for three neighborhoods/country club communities. When our regular archery season begins on 10/3 it is buck or doe. My regular spots have not been disturbed. This is my first year hunting on the kill permits, but all the early season doe hunting has not affected the buck hunting for the other guys in years past and they have taken a few p&Y bucks over the last ten years they've hunted these neighborhoods.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Has Zubba checked in yet??? If so what state does he hunt in???

Hatchet jack
Old 09-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I PM'ed him on Tuesday or Wednesday but I have not heard anything back......
Old 09-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I looked at his page and he has not been on since the 14th I am guessing he will check in soon(I hope).

I have some good news those bucks that we have been watching are back including that big 8. But now they are calling for thunderstorms on opening day.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

MAN!!! I woke up today and it was a cool sunny day and I could be my treestand right now!! BUT NO!!! I'm on my way to work!!!!!!!! This SUCKS!!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

Had this buck earlier during the summer coming by my trail camera on a regular basis.Then it stopped coming around about the first week of July,when I got the last trail camera picture of it.i checked my camera today and it started showing up again.hope it continues to stay around.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

Check out this beautiful picture of a nice 10 pt. from one of my trail cameras.I should have gone to this stand location.It was opening morning and I was in another one of my spots.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bucks, I would shoot either one. At least you are getting daytime pictures of nice bucks. The good news is it was opening day and there is a lot of season to go.

I am putting my trail cam out tomorrow after church I want to get a solid lead on some does and go crack one. Next week the temps are going to drop off, the highs are suppose to be in the 60's and lows in the upper 40's to low 50's. Hunting season is getting close.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys....checking in. I usually check in about daily....but I have been in Wisconsin for the past week....I drew a bear tag. I drilled a nice black bear. First kill with my new Bowtech Admiral.

Anyways, just checking in, and glad I got picked up. I had good fun in the contest last year. Our team didn't win, but I took a nice P&Y buck. I will be hunting Iowa again this year. Good luck everyone.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by zubba
Hey guys....checking in. I usually check in about daily....but I have been in Wisconsin for the past week....I drew a bear tag. I drilled a nice black bear. First kill with my new Bowtech Admiral.

Anyways, just checking in, and glad I got picked up. I had good fun in the contest last year. Our team didn't win, but I took a nice P&Y buck. I will be hunting Iowa again this year. Good luck everyone.

Great work on the bear.....congrats! We should be good to go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.