Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 09-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you maohningbuck. We start the first weekend in Oct. and I can't wait. I too will be washing all my gear this weekend. I'm backed up a bit this year,been working a lot of OT this last month. I tell you what the weather here in PA has been cool this past few weeks and the acorn mast is very good in my neck of the state {SE PA} Don't you just love this time of year. Bowhunting, Football and soon to be Backstraps on the Grill. Life is good!!! Be safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
I hear you maohningbuck. We start the first weekend in Oct. and I can't wait. I too will be washing all my gear this weekend. I'm backed up a bit this year,been working a lot of OT this last month. I tell you what the weather here in PA has been cool this past few weeks and the acorn mast is very good in my neck of the state {SE PA} Don't you just love this time of year. Bowhunting, Football and soon to be Backstraps on the Grill. Life is good!!! Be safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
OH!! I forgot to say I will be hunting Illinois the last week of October. SILLY ME!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot that small 6pt buck,Doe and two Ducks on a combo Duck and Deer on the last day of PA gun season. The boat had a load that day on the ride back [Delaware River]

Some Bear Pictures from my camp up in the Big woods of PA Pike county. The long Beard is also from my camp in Pike county 18lbs 9in beard 1" spurs

Fall is in the air can you tell I'm JACKED??????!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hatchet jack; 09-14-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures Hatchet, cant beat ducks and deer.

My season opens up Monday I plan on hunting that afternoon. I am going to hunt a stand that sits right on the edge of a milo field. It had a 140" 8pt going by like clockwork every evening right before sundown. We haven't seen him for a while but i will give it a go anyway.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
DEAD BUCKS WALKING/ TEAM 16

128 coryj
260 mahoningbuck
alt zubba
353 natimage
3 ksfowler
70 hatchet jack
278 Talondale
138 rutt
179 joemr1288
327 Hoytail Hunter

Hatchet Jack
Alternates have been placed. You received zubba, a former participant. Please contact him and welcome him aboard.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mornings are cool lately. My chestnuts are falling early. Had 8 deer coming down this evening to eat them. Hope there's enough left opening day to still be drawing them in. Our season starts Oct 3.

I'm going to be shooting one of three bows:
Early Great Plains recurve - 50#@28
'67 Bear Kodiak Hunter - 46#@28
'70 Bear K-Mag - 45#@28

Just recently got the two Bears and not sure which will be my go-to bow. The K-Mag will most definitely be my turkey bow.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Talondale
Mornings are cool lately. My chestnuts are falling early. Had 8 deer coming down this evening to eat them. Hope there's enough left opening day to still be drawing them in. Our season starts Oct 3.

I'm going to be shooting one of three bows:
Early Great Plains recurve - 50#@28
'67 Bear Kodiak Hunter - 46#@28
'70 Bear K-Mag - 45#@28

Just recently got the two Bears and not sure which will be my go-to bow. The K-Mag will most definitely be my turkey bow.
Hey Tal good Luck Monday Be safe, I also have and hunt with a Great Plains Recurve 55@28. Nice Bows!!!

hatchet jack
Old 09-16-2009, 02:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics Hatchet......
Old 09-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow with our new team mate Zubba our team stands a very good chance at taking this thing.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

The 26th can not get here fast enough! Has anyone heard from Zubba or should I PM him? I like to make predictions so here goes two......1. Who will be the first to put some bone on the ground? 2. What will be our total inches for the team?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.