Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 09-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could but that stuff is way over my head! Does anyone else know anyone who can develop an avatar?
Old 09-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cant do anything like that, I don't know anyone who could.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not me!!! Computer nit/wit

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Fork Horn

Just ordered my slick trick magnums from Meanv the other day so those should be arriving pretty soon. Now all I have left to buy is some new Ultimate Camo for the warm part of the season. Can't wait to order the stuff, it looks awesome.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think that i am going to go with the slick tricks this year as well. I am going to have to take my bow into the shop tomarrow or next week to have them adjust the draw length on it. I am also going to have them fletch up a half dozen arrows for me as well.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ksfowler
I think that i am going to go with the slick tricks this year as well. I am going to have to take my bow into the shop tomarrow or next week to have them adjust the draw length on it. I am also going to have them fletch up a half dozen arrows for me as well.

You guys will love the Slick Tricks! Best head I ever used. I been shooting the 100 gr mags for about 4 years. This year I'm going to try the 125gr Grizz tricks! They are a great broadhead

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
You guys will love the Slick Tricks! Best head I ever used. I been shooting the 100 gr mags for about 4 years. This year I'm going to try the 125gr Grizz tricks! They are a great broadhead

Hatchet Jack
I have heard that the only complaint about them is they whistle in flight some times.

So what else do you guys hunt? I am an avid waterfowler, and turkey hunter.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ksfowler
I have heard that the only complaint about them is they whistle in flight some times.

So what else do you guys hunt? I am an avid waterfowler, and turkey hunter.
Yea I'm also a avid watterfowler and turkey hunting nut! I also hunt Pa bear season. Been hunting them for 30 years and never even seen one with a gun in my hand. Without a gun now thats another story. Spring and summer there all over my camp in Pike county PA. When I get home from work I can post some good Bear pics from my trail cam I hope!

Oh on the Slick Trick I never heard them whistle! They are a great head. Fly great and make big holes!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Fork Horn

I just started getting pictures of these two bucks over the last couple of days.Before that I was just getting shots of a pile of 1 1/2 year olds.No daytime pictures of the bigger buck yet though.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

That second one is very nice. I am pissed my camera is down but what can you do. I keep counting the days until the opener and that first morning sit!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.