Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 08-28-2009, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really like Dead Buck Walking.

It looks like most of the teams are missing 2-3 members hopefully they don't run out of alternates.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man I like that name!! Dead Buck Walking! Thats the team name if you ask me. Cool name. Maybe change Buck to Bucks. This team WILL shoot many Bucks!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-30-2009, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well my season does not start until 9/26/09 so I am getting the smaller things done around the house before all my attention heads to the field. I do have several bucks picked out but we will have to wait and see. Any predictions/pics of the deer you would like to harvest this year?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a couple deer from last year that i hope to see. I have seen a few shooters that i dont have pictures of but they are big, one is a 160+. I cant wait for season to start!

I have about 100 pictures of this deer. I have seen him once this summer, and he is past his ears a couple inches and has decent height.

This is not the best picture, I have yet to see this deer alive.

This guy has potential.

Here is the buck I shot last year for the contest.

Last edited by ksfowler; 08-30-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mahoningbuck
Well my season does not start until 9/26/09 so I am getting the smaller things done around the house before all my attention heads to the field. I do have several bucks picked out but we will have to wait and see. Any predictions/pics of the deer you would like to harvest this year?
Yea I was in the yard all day getting done all the B/S jobs. Man KS you have some nice Bucks in your area! Its nice to live in the mid-west eh!! I wish our team was all in!!

Hatchet jack
Old 08-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice photo's KS! My camera is currently down, damn cuddyback. This is the forth year we have had it and the third year we have had to send it back because of various issues so current photos will have to wait. I will say this......we have a couple of decent bucks running the property so it will be a matter of whether they pick the wrong trail and the right trail for me!
Old 09-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well it seems like Dead Buck(s) Walking has a plurality of the votes and since we are still missing some of the guys they don't get to vote. KS why don't you edit your first post to reflect the team name?

As far as photos, I don't have any. I haven't put out any cameras. I hunt so many different places and some of it is public land, wilderness areas, etc. They're good areas but I don't hunt a specific deer, just a class range.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

It has my vote and I think Mahoningbuck should be our team captain. Just by the look of his avatar he has my vote!!!

Hatchet jack
Old 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

My mistake. Hatchet started the thread so he'll have to edit the title for us.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
It has my vote and I think Mahoningbuck should be our team captain. Just by the look of his avatar he has my vote!!!

Hatchet jack
I dont have a problem being the captain. I look forward to having a blended malt scotch and a cigar after we win this thing with all of you. On a side note, how long did Rob give those guys to check in?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.