Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been really slow! Left work today at noon and dont have to be back until the 16th! I will be getting after it everyday until then. I have not seen one buck over 80 inches but things may change. Have to spend time in the woods and be in the right spot......keep you posted......Rob
Old 11-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a 8pt yesterday at 8am. It looked like a gut shot, so I let him lay overnight! Went back today and found him 60 yards from my stand. I hit the liver and one lung. I just got done cutting him up. He's not a monster, but I will take him after my GIANT screw-up in Illinois!!! He might score 90pts but I'm real happy thats for sure. I will post pictures and score soon ! Man what a great day!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats my hunting Buddys- Chris and PA DCO Kevin Mcguier (Bucks Co]
They helped me big time. I will post more tomorrow. But right now I bezz a happy Old Fat Goat. This takes some of the sting out of Illinois!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Deer!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been hunting a little this week. The bucks are really starting to chase does now. I wish this mild weather would hurry up a break I was getting bit my skeeters tonight. I have seen this same 4pt the last 3 times I have gone and every time he is chasing does. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff. I am going out in the morning and all I have to say is all the does I have been passing up better bring there A game.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had four does camping around me all Saturday. Two bedded down within 60 yards of my stand. Heard turkey and coyote but no bucks seen Friday or Saturday.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck hatchet jack. I also knocked down a buck for the team. Not monster, just a solid 8 pointer. Descent height, descent mass...will probably score around 115 or so. It has been a weird fall. With the rainy, then windy, then warm temps...I can't figure out the bucks. I haven't seen many shooters and I know this farms holds them. Once I get the pics off my camera, I will post them.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, I cant wait to see the pictures!

I to cannot figure these deer out. I have been seeing a few shooters when I am not hunting. But as soon as I step into the woods all I see are does fawns and little 4 pts.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to both you guys. I'm off this evening for four days of hunting. Unfortunately it will be with blackpowder and rifle. I may do some more bowhunting come Thanksgiving weekend.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats Hatchet and Zubba!

I was out of town since Thursday night, should be able to get out tomorrow evening and then Saturday as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.