Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25) >

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nybowhunter
Sorry to dissapoint the team...I am done bow hunting for the year. I just found out I will be traveling from Monday, November 2nd and returning Thursday, November 19th. That leaves 1 day for bow and the wife says NO WAY! I certainly can't argue with her. She'll be home taking care of 2 kids and working while I'm traveling for work. SUCKS! Again, very sorry to let the team down...Gary
Sorry to hear that Gary. Sucks! I would be pissed Is that alright if I ask Rob to try to find us a alternate for us then?

-Noah
Old 10-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sucks that the season is so short - we've got until Jan 15th here......not travelling to Missouri are you??

Noah, don't think that's an option.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Fork Horn

are you coming to ohio? i maybe able to put you onto a 30 acre farm.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I guess we just all have to step up and win this thing so that we have the same team next year. Then you can redeem yourself! Sorry to hear that your missing it due to work though.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:46 AM
Typical Buck

Bow hunting is the one thing I truly enjoy. I golf and fish but it doesn't compare to being in the woods on a nice fall day. IMO, there isn't a better way to spend a day. But, a mans gotta make a living! I'm heading to: Richmond VA on Monday, then to Denver Co and Casper WY then home for a night before I go to Raleigh NC for 5 days. Possibly Columbus OH the week of Thansgiving, but I'm trying to get out of it. Then December 2nd vacation to Cancun with the family!!!

Thanks for the support guys...I'll plan my trips better next year!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:51 AM
Spike

Nice deer, that thing is huge! I cant wait to get out, I've been out hunting birds with my new pup so i haven't been in the woods yet, but sat will be my first day, I cant wait.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wallhangr
Sucks that the season is so short - we've got until Jan 15th here......not travelling to Missouri are you??

Noah, don't think that's an option.
I already talked to Rob and he said he prolly would allow it. He's trying to find someone right now.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If we can great, but if not I guess I better make sure to get a monster this weekend.
All packed up and ready to go as soon as the 5 O'clock whistle blows!

I'll try to keep you guys updated from the blackberry. Hope to have some good pics for you come Wed!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wallhangr
If we can great, but if not I guess I better make sure to get a monster this weekend.
All packed up and ready to go as soon as the 5 O'clock whistle blows!

I'll try to keep you guys updated from the blackberry. Hope to have some good pics for you come Wed!
That would be nice!!! Good luck to you!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

good luck guys! hey if do come to columbus ohio im only 45 min from there if you want to let me know. take 71 north to 95 and your only 15 min to my house. how bout a corn fed brute huh huh. the next 2 weeks are going to be crazy for most of the northern guys be ready.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.