Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25) >

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Old 08-21-2009, 07:05 AM
Spike

Anybody got any ideas on a team name?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can make the avatar but I am no good at thinking up a name..anyone got suggestions?
Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looked back for one I suggested for the '08 contest - Mass Destruction.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

thats fine with me. heres one too KICKERS-N-STICKERS. I'm sure no matter what name we come up with others are going to remember it very well when we smash some pigs.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Spike

either one sounds good to me
Old 08-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

I'm here! Checked in!

What's goin on guys, my name is Beaumont. Going to be hunting central and south central Wisconisn. It sounds like we got sites set on some good bone already? That's good to hear. I can't wait to get rockin' and rollin'!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Fork Horn

well i think we should talk a lil about ourselves so we can get to know each other a bit. my name is aaron and im 30 years young married have 2 girls and get in trouble alot with my wife she becomes a hunting widow every bow season. i work at rolls royce as an industrial painter 7 days a week hurts hunting mornings . here is the one im after this year
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)-mineral-lick-498.jpg  
Old 08-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck on that one tedrow!! I'm hunting the central Nebraska area. Have some good pics but no giants yet. That doesn't mean they're not there though. I can usually come up with a couple suggestions for a name. I'll think about it. Good Luck to everyone and have a safe year. As for when we decide a captain, I say 1-2-3 not it
Old 08-23-2009, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tedrow
well i think we should talk a lil about ourselves so we can get to know each other a bit. my name is aaron and im 30 years young married have 2 girls and get in trouble alot with my wife she becomes a hunting widow every bow season. i work at rolls royce as an industrial painter 7 days a week hurts hunting mornings . here is the one im after this year
Add me to the list of leaving a "hunting widow" at home every season. Although she did go with me once last year and even tried to help track the buck I shot. Don't think she'll be coming again though, I think the evidence the mice left behind at the cabin changed her mind.

I work as a Logistics Coordinator for a barge company, supplying coal to power plants up & down the Ohio River. Have plenty of vacation left to spend many hours on stand this season!
Old 08-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

I'm 22, a student at UW-Wisconsin-Stevens Point. This is my first year out of football after 4 college years on top of all the high school and younger. As you can imagine, Saturday football all fall every year doesn't exactly allow a lot of time in the woods! Needless to say I'm extremely excited to be able to spend at least weekends (and a couple weekdays) in the woods. I've put in a lot of work this year in the field and I'm just hoping it pays off now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.