Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Death From Above Thread (4) >

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

Old 10-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

awesome MOTF!!! congrats!!! thats a goodun!! finally on the board!!! and with a goodun to boot!! thats an awesome buck!!!! nice all the way around...and that spread is sweet!!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Finally someone got one down. Thats more than I can say for me. Great buck none the less! Awesome deer congrats! At least a 18-19 inch spread. Im gonna guess the score roughly at 128, hes got some tall browtines.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a great buck!! Way to get things rollin
Old 10-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the buck!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats- Looks like a good start to a team win-

Good luck all-
Old 10-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

well guys, just wanted to say good luck and keep at it!! 1 down...9 to go!!!

im heading to camp tomorrow...i'll be hunting thursday, friday and saturday up there...no internet access...so i'll report back first chance i get! hopefully i get back and see a couple more on the board from the team!!! and hopefully im entering my own!!

pretty excited about the trip...been reading some great reports from guys in the area..seems they are starting to get hot up there and seeking/chasing and responding to calls and scents...i gotta make a 20 mile detour on the trip to get some fresh doe estrous...hopefully the small shop has the stuff i bought last year as it worked better than anything ive EVER seen...ive played with many different scents the past few years and never seen results like i did with the stuff i bought last year...still have a half bottle left, but man, i really want a FRESH bottle and a new drag and new wicks....ordered some rattling antlers the other day..supposed to be shipped out mon morning..would be AWESOME if they were here tomorrow morning before i left...doubt that will happen though as they are coming from Canada i believe...i REALLY wanted them for this trip...but i plan to make it back up there next week or the week after for a few more days if this trip doesnt fill my buck tag...

hopefully its not a wash out friday and saturday...calling for a chance of rain both days.....

hopefully i can score a nice one...but after not seeing anything here as of yet, im not about to be picky...im looking for my 2nd bow kille buck...and if im with my buddy and hes filming, that'll be a first so if a legal buck is in range, im likely sending an arrow...i havent made it to the BIG buck hunting status yet so i cant say i'll pass much...though i passed last year and ate my tag and didnt regret it...we'll see what happens...id like my 2nd bow buck under my belt and buck tag filled...
Old 10-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Finally someone got one down. Thats more than I can say for me. Great buck none the less! Awesome deer congrats! At least a 18-19 inch spread. Im gonna guess the score roughly at 128, hes got some tall browtines.

Hey wis_bow_huntr, I believe you will be pretty darn close. I can say his spread is real close to 19" and the deer is already at the taxidermist. I'm sorry I won't be getting the score until early next week. But, he is down and we will be on the board. I will be heading down to Georgia this morning after work and won't be back until late Friday or early Saturday. My oldest son will be coming home with us from boot camp and he wants to try and get his first buck. Also my younger son who is on team 14 will be working on getting his buck. Our one stand is by a really hot scrape and the action there over the next few weeks should be phenomonel. So far the 3 does and the one buck we have shot has been taken out of that stand. Talk about hot. Good luck to you all and hope to see a few more down by the time I get back. I will post a few more pics of him when I get home. I also have some trail cam shots of him I will post.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

Yep, my dad got a nice one lol. My turn to blast me a 160 haha!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys sorry i havent been on here for so long but ive been just really busy...congradulations to everyone with a kill. Especially Manofthefall! great animal! good luck to everyone els and lets put some more points ont he bored...things should start heating up here! i cant wait!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

nice buck MOTF, i will be out this week end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.