Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Death From Above Thread (4) >

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

Old 09-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now that it's September 1st I can go put up my treestands up.
I wish I could post some pictures of the land I'm hunting in this year but it seems that my computer is having problems uploading them.
I got three diffrent spots and I'll be placing a treestand in two of them and I'll be using a ground blind in the third one.
I'll be shooting my Darton Marauder and using Gold Tip Extreme XT's with 100 gr. Muzzy four blade broadheads.
It may not be all that fancy but it's good enough to get the job done.
I think I have a good chance of getting one of the two pieblad doe's I saw while scouting in the third hunting spot.
I can't figure out what happened to my computer, all I know is my picture manager program and my pant program won't work like it should.
It won't let me edit picture files or change them ( gif ) to ( jepg ) , I keep getting the same message that say's the file image is the wrong extension.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here try this and see if this will work. Ive recomended this program to a bunch of people I know that have had similar issues to what you are having.
http://www.reasoft.com/rea-gif-change-jpg.shtml

If it doesnt work let me know I have some other ideas that might work.

Originally Posted by RDHunter
Now that it's September 1st I can go put up my treestands up.
I wish I could post some pictures of the land I'm hunting in this year but it seems that my computer is having problems uploading them.
I got three diffrent spots and I'll be placing a treestand in two of them and I'll be using a ground blind in the third one.
I'll be shooting my Darton Marauder and using Gold Tip Extreme XT's with 100 gr. Muzzy four blade broadheads.
It may not be all that fancy but it's good enough to get the job done.
I think I have a good chance of getting one of the two pieblad doe's I saw while scouting in the third hunting spot.
I can't figure out what happened to my computer, all I know is my picture manager program and my pant program won't work like it should.
It won't let me edit picture files or change them ( gif ) to ( jepg ) , I keep getting the same message that say's the file image is the wrong extension.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are some of those pics. I finally got my computer back. Most of the deer I have either just seen or I have them on my video camera which unfortunately I can't download
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-1105071024.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-1107080828.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-deer4-001.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-deer4-198.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-297.jpg  

Old 09-03-2009, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

The firs buck I shot in 07, the second one in 08, I really didn't want to shoot that one but it is a long story on what happened and I am still proud of him. I am proud of any deer I shoot, buck or doe. The 3rd and 4th pictures are overlooking agreat bean field I hunt. The 5th pic is of a decent I got a trail cam pic but I don't think I would shoot him this year. I will put some more up here in a minute.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a few other bucks.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-617.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-620.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-deer3-676.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-deer3-686.jpg   Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)-deer3-689.jpg  

Old 09-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

These bucks are from two different spots I hunt.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good, couple dandy's. Looking forward to seeing one on the ground
Old 09-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like you got some nice shooters , wis_bow_huntr thanks for the link but I still can't change it.
I might have to reinstall some programs or get some new ones.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok sounds like you deffinatley are having an OS issue or other issues, Try installing the latest version of Windows Photo Editor

http://www.brothersoft.com/microsoft...or-128651.html

Originally Posted by RDHunter
Looks like you got some nice shooters , wis_bow_huntr thanks for the link but I still can't change it.
I might have to reinstall some programs or get some new ones.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

No biggins on the cam yet. A couple 7's and 6's. This is totally the opposite that I was getting last year. I know they are there, but just haven't caught them on camera yet....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.