Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Death From Above Thread (4) >

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Death From Above Thread (4)

Old 08-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

my martin saber with magnus singer 4 blades
Old 08-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Right click on one of the avatars, choose save/saves make sure the ext is set to .JPG, then you should be able to figure out the rest from there.

Thats what I have been doing and it still says the same message
Old 08-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

rd i had the same problem u must save the picture then open it with some sort of picture editor. dont do anything to the picture just go to file, export and make sure it is saved as a jpg file. all i did was save it, wenr into my pictures, rigth clicked on it, wentdown to open with, then what ever picture editor u have on you computer.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

As Tony said, our season starts September 12th here, and I also hunt ducks, geese, grouse, fall turkey, pheasant. Pretty much anything I can shoot a gun or bow at during the fall lol.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

The buck in my earlier post was the first shot with my DXT I went on a moose hunting trip and when I came back i found out that my outback got stolen. Insurance covered the DXT and then when I went to go hunting I found out my spot was shut down. But that is what I am shooting this year and for the 3rd year I will be using rage 2 blade and after the holes I have been putting in the deer I won't shoot anything else.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Fork Horn

Martin Jaguar, and Muzzy 100gr 3 blades. Illinois start Oct 1 and goes till jan 17
Old 08-28-2009, 06:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

My son and I (The Deer Destroyer Team 14), have probably seen 10- 12 shooters this year. We have pics of several nice bucks on our trail cams and even better video footage of some of the same bucks. We have seen a typical 12 that would easily crack 180. A 7x6 that would be in the 160's. A real nice 10 with some kickers on him that is a solid 150. A very large nontypical that would probably be between 180-200. And several others that go between 120 and 150. Should be a great year for us here in T-County, Ohio. If my son shoots one of these big boys hopefully mine will be just a little bigger so mine will cancel his out, LOL. I will be posting some of my bucks from years past once my computer is back up. Right now it is at the shop. Should have it back early next week.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ManofTheFall
My son and I (The Deer Destroyer Team 14), have probably seen 10- 12 shooters this year. We have pics of several nice bucks on our trail cams and even better video footage of some of the same bucks. We have seen a typical 12 that would easily crack 180. A 7x6 that would be in the 160's. A real nice 10 with some kickers on him that is a solid 150. A very large nontypical that would probably be between 180-200. And several others that go between 120 and 150. Should be a great year for us here in T-County, Ohio. If my son shoots one of these big boys hopefully mine will be just a little bigger so mine will cancel his out, LOL. I will be posting some of my bucks from years past once my computer is back up. Right now it is at the shop. Should have it back early next week.
Let's see these pictures man that sounds awesome!
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whenever I get my computer I will post some more pics. Right now the only computers I can get on are at the library and at work. Should have it back early next week.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ill be using my new 2009 PSE Stinger NI with Easton Epic 400s and Rage 2 Blade. Hoping the setup knocks down one of the brutes that have even been so clever to avoid my cam this year......nothing more frusturating that knowing I have two monsters one possible county, possibly state record, and the other one Im sure a deffinate county record, that will not show them selves till gun season and even then your lucky to get a shot at either one. The bigger one, I have been after for the last 4-5 years and the other one we just started seeing last year. If I cant get either of these two Ill settle for the big 10 thats running around. But if it gets too late in the season Ill settle for about anything.

Last edited by wis_bow_huntr; 08-31-2009 at 03:03 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.