Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8) >

Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)

Old 10-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

This won't help the team score, but I did kill a doe this past Wednesday evening on what had to be the windiest day I've ever hunted. I almost left the woods early, but something told me to stick it out until dark. I shot her at 6:10PM.

The chasing phase should be upon us (WMU 5-D) in a week or so. I'm PUMPED!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I havent had any luck yet.. but I havent been real aggressive. I gonna try to hunt every morning this week and get a buck on the ground. Can't hunt any evenings until Friday and Sat. cause of night shift
Old 10-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys i have been out 4 times so far and have seen over 20 does.....I connected on my second doe Sunday night so I am finished dow hunting for the year. With all of the does around surely the bucks will start to follow.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Finally able to get out for the first time tomorrow morning. Now off to bed for an alarm thats going to be ringing in 3-1/2 hours!
Old 10-19-2009, 08:09 AM
Fork Horn

Seeing some deer now, no shooters yet though. Hopefully I'll nail one soon.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I finally got a good buck on my trail cam. He's about as good as they get in my area. A nice 10pt. I'll see if I can't change his plans for next week!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

No luck for me yet guys. Its been a strange season for me, i'm not seeing the deer I am use to seeing. Anyway, just checking in. Hopefully I can post one in the next few weeks. Good luck.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by early in
Well, I finally got a good buck on my trail cam. He's about as good as they get in my area. A nice 10pt. I'll see if I can't change his plans for next week!
Well, I did change his plans, but he's really a 9pt. Not quite as big as my trail cam led me to think he was but I'm still happy with him!There's only one problem. There wasn't anyone around to get a pic of me with my buck/bow, so I guess I can't help the team out with some points?
Attached Thumbnails Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-2009-rut-buck.jpg  
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Fork Horn

Congats! thats a nice buck.
I think holding the rack while holding your bow would work with that picture to go along with it as well.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

7. You must have a pictured posted on the contest page within the Official Score Card thread to enter a deer. The bow must be in the picture and the entire deer must be in the picture, no skull pictures, no rack pictures...the buck, the bow, and yourself must be in the picture.....call me skeptical. This rule will be enforced this year, no exceptions with no apologies

Looks like I could be wrong... BUT another member got away with just him, his bow, and the deers skull.. so technically you should be allowed to enter yours.. you do have the pic of it in the woods too, you just didnt have anyone to take a pic of you with it at that time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.