Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8) >

Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)

Old 08-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good to me. Sorry haven't been on much lately. Been hanging out at that other site more!!!

Anyways, I woke up this morning finally excited about the upcoming season. I hunt a lot of public land in Northern Illinois and will be hunting Southern Wisconsin for the first time this year. I also have 500 acres in WV that I will spend some time at this year. That property does not produce the giants that Il does but still good hunting!
Old 08-27-2009, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

I'm getting more excited with every day that passes. Hopefully I got some good pics on my trail cameras. I'm gonna check them tomorow. Wish me luck.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

I would love to get to Il or Iowa to hunt sometime. Indiana is becoming known for big bucks but not like those two states. My cameras have been dead the last couple of weeks for some reason. But I know they are there just waiting for Oct to roll around
Old 08-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the name guys! Joey your doing a hell of a job as a captain! Earlyin will be around he must be busy!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Spike

Waking up at 7am to head to the shore to put up acouple more stands. Excited to say the least. Started dialing in my new sight. Shot 120 arrows the other night and woke up with those muscles you never use singing the blues. And to think i am a wrestling coach?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great news! Just secured 400+ acres of land in southern Illinois. Have never seen this property before but know some great hunters that used to hunt this same spot 2 years ago and they assure me it is filled with 160"+ bucks. Hoping to get down in 2 weeks to check it out and get some cameras out!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Fork Horn

Matt, if you ever need help setting stands and scouting let me know I could make the drive out there sometime. If I get a big one down in the first couple weeks I wanna do some filming too.
Wow, 400 acres.. in illinois... awesome! Get some cameras out there asap! I bet theres some monsters.
Guys, I think we have an awesome team. I think we have a good chance to win this thing. I know this is gonna be my year. I dont have any 160" bucks around that I know of, but I will put something on the ground. Heres some trail camera pictures from this week, basically a couple hundred more pictures of the same 3 1/2 year old basket 8 pt, and his 2 1/2 year old 6 pt buddy. The wide 7 pt and the other big wierd buck haven't been back since i got pics of them many weeks ago. Getting a little disapointed.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-1.jpg   Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-2.jpg   Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-3.jpg   Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-4.jpg   Official Team D8te With Destiny Thread (8)-5.jpg  

Old 08-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

Looks good guys keep at it and hopefully we will all get a good buck. How close to Evansville id the new properity you secured? Kind of close to where I am. Anyway good luck in your scouting efforts and let us know what you find.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I do apologize for being sooo late in checking in with my team members. I have not been around much at all the last couple of months. I really do get wrapped up in my wild trout fishing, I can't help it, seriously!

It sounds like JoeyG has all the leadership qualities that our team needs. He gets my vote for team captain. Congrats Joey!!

Last edited by early in; 08-29-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks, I'm glad you were able to make it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.