Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23) >

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

Old 09-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
Nice video Ray. That's a nice buck, I'm not sure I'd pass on him.

Looks like the bugs were pretty bad.
The flies were driving the deer crazy! I had the ole thermocel going. It is a must in Sept and Oct. You can only take 1 buck a year in KY. I have seen several in the 140's-150's. I shot a decent 8 several years ago early and had a monster 10 come by during gun season. It sucks to sit there and watch a 160 inch deer walk by at 60 yrds and all you can do is watch.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TyMidge21
Here are a few of the buck that I am tracking down this year! Also just wondering where i get the team avatar?
Hey Ty, glad to see you and good luck with those bad boys you caught on trail cam. To get the avatar, just right click on the avatar next to anyone's name, then click "save picture as" and save it to your computer. To use it, click on UserCP on the forum page on the user control panel, then click on "edit avatar" under settings & options and browse to the file you just saved.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guys, don't flame me. Except for an accidental button, I never shot a buck with my bow so I decided to take a fork horn tonight to break the ice. Well, now I have an antlered buck under my belt, but unfortunately it won't score much. Forgot my camera today too, so please excuse the back of truck shot when I post pics.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Congratulations!!!

No need to apologize at all. You should be very proud of your buck.

I look forward to the pictures.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper
Ok guys, don't flame me. Except for an accidental button, I never shot a buck with my bow so I decided to take a fork horn tonight to break the ice. Well, now I have an antlered buck under my belt, but unfortunately it won't score much. Forgot my camera today too, so please excuse the back of truck shot when I post pics.
Hey thats AWSOME! Congrats on the first buck with your bow! Cant wait to see the pics. We are on the board also!
Old 09-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not a problem! Congrats!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Spike

Congrats on the buck! Points are points for the team, hopefully I can add to the team points. Going out out Monday, cant wait!
Old 09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the buck!!.

I made it out Saturday morning and passed on one that I will probably end up kicking myself for. I would guess him to be at least 130 maybe a bit higher, he didnt spook and had no idea I was there so maybe I'll get a chance to take another look at him. Heading back out tomorrow evening. Good Luck Everyone!!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be heading out for the first time in the morning! The moment has finally arrived.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper
Congrats on your first buck!

We all need to lay down some bone to be in the contest so you broke the ice for all of us, hurry up and get some pics posted

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.