Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23) >

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Great deer John!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few I will be chasing. Have not been running my cams faithfully like I have in past years so my pics are a little skinny.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

A buddy of a buddy got this pic. Who ever gets him will be a happy camper!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are some really nice deer, John! A little about myself; I am 25 years old and have been hunting since I was 7. Got my start with squirrels and dove. Dad never went deer hunting, so I didn't get started with that until I could drive and go on my own. Although I have been deer hunting for several years, this will be my first year to bowhunt. I am really excited about it! This will also be my wife's (married for a little over 2 years) first year to bowhunt, but I already told her that I get to shoot the biggest one, because we need to win this contest! I grew up in the Florence, AL area (northwest corner of the state) and now reside in Lawrence County, TN where I am a youth minister. I have been here for three years. Most of my hunting is done locally, in either Lawrence or Giles County, TN. I will hunt a few times in Alabama on family land, and hopefully a time or two in Obion County near the KY border.

I have a great family, great friends and try my best to serve the Lord. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, Ray...and that last joker is a beast! You should befriend your buddy's buddy!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some great bucks Ray! That last one is sweet.

Here is a link to a video my hunting partner shot of a few on our hit list. This is just a small sampling of what we are on this year, all typicals with no bog non typicals like Ray.

http://www.bowhunting.com/gallery/45...ng-videos.aspx
Old 08-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Ray and John, you guys have some great looking deer there. For the most part I'll be hunting Nanny central. I can usually count the number of bucks I see during the season on one hand, and sometimes have fingers to spare. Anyway, it looks like Total Rackage is going to be our name, its kinda catchy. I can try and come up with a team avatar, but my graphics skills are not exactly world class. If anyone else wants to give it a shot, have at it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.