Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17) >

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)

Old 11-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with him lrhuntr, go get em!

Nothing to report here. I spent 3 days, 2 all day sits, and saw 4 does. Things are ready to break any day now, and I'll be back out this weekend. Got some nice cam pics though, very promising!

I leave you with this

Old 11-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

thats a sweet trailcam picture!

hows everyone doing? i saw 2 does and a lil 6 point this weekend.. nothing i wanted to shoot. but, it was a great time. just about got blown out of the stand on friday night and saturday morning! it was a great time though spending time with family and friends. I'm going hunting on my land this coming weekend. He's got a few bruisers walkin around that come to the field at the same time out of the sam path every day... I told him i'd stick a muzzy in one. lol. so lets hope!

have a safe and succesful weekend for those of you going out now that the rut's kickin off!!
Old 11-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Spike

Default Buckrodgers Scores

I got a call this morning that Buckrodgers got his trophy "Hercules"
I'll let him tell the story and post pics when he gets home.
What a brute! 13pts
I think you guys will like what you see, and the score.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Saw him last week while on the stand and didnt know if it was the same deer but now Im fairly positive. He chased a doe and fawn down the river towards me. They were on the other side and he was mirroring them on my side. He stopped broadside at the rivers edge 25 yards away and I shot right over his back thinking it was farther. He took off a couple yards and stopped for a moment behind a tree. Then for whatever reason he came back up the bank where he stopped 20 yards broadside and I got him through both shoulder blades with the Montec. He ran 40 yards stopped and fell over. Im damn glad he decided not to cross the river. I guess it was worth losing two arrows. Was an expensive morning but I will take it any day of the year!

Scored 158
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)-hercules3.12.jpg   Official Team Heart Shot Thread (17)-hercules6.12.jpg  
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Fork Horn

Incredible buck!!! Congrats on an outstanding job!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome buck BR. We are on the board!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

NICE BUCK!!!!!!!!! Yeah we are on the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow BR, that's a beautiful animal. Congrats on finally connecting with him. That's worth the wait!!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to the rest of you guys! Im all tagged out. I got a nice 8 during muzzleloader season a couple weeks ago but never got around to posting. Gotta work on getting the woman a deer now. Saw a MONSTER buck on the cam that I havent seen before. Looks like he could be Hercules jr perhaps. Hope to get a better look at him after the gf pokes a hole in him.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

I finally got a signal this morning. I've been at it hard since Halloween and have passed on several 2.5 yo 8's which in my area is about a 100" deer. Thought things would be rolling a little better at this pt. but think they may be running a hair late this year. I'm battling with the wife to get to stay a few more wks. but may have to go home this Fri. TS Ida is passing our area now so i'm in town and that's why I was able to log on.

Incredible buck BuckRogers. Congrats!!

Doing what I can to add to our score. Will try to log on again soon.

Keep after em.

Dan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.