Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 ) >

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Old 11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go jonnynov! thats 2 bucks down! for team 32
Here is a pic of that small 8 .
I will get score posted tonight!
Good luck to the ones hunting!!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well,
I didnt get out tonight seemed like the day just desintegrated before i could get out (time change is messign up my timing). But last night I had seven deer five does and a four point and a small eight, nothing in range.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Typical Buck

Alright guys we are on the board! Good job to both of you guys! I hunted saturady morning and night for the first time in a week (moved out of my parents house) so i ahve been busy doing that and working, this time change is gonna be tought to get in the seat after work but im gonna try to get a day in here before the weekend. Saturday night i had a hot doe come haling a$$ through with a little spike or forked horn right on her tail, next thing you know i hear grunting and here comes the tall buck coming behind them i get ready and he picks me out of the tree and we are in a stare down for about 10 seconds, he puts his head down and i get drawn back and he starts working his way to my clearing then he starts trotting i try to stop him to no avail, he stops behind a pine branch and then continues grunting and following the trail. So thats the 2nd encounter with this buck to no avail, hopefully with this rut heating up i will get anohter chance at him and be able to connect.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:45 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Jon... congrats on your buck !!!! Great picture !!

Tim
Old 11-03-2009, 07:58 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

I couldn't set up on the 6x6 where I wanted to on Saturday night with the wind direction. I set up close to the spot only to watch him show up, mill around and bed until dark where I wanted to be. Sunday night I had a good wind so I set up on him only to have him not show up at all. That might be the last time I get to hunt him as rifle season starts this Friday and that area gets pounded.

I will be bowhunting during our 2.5 week rifle season if not working. I know some other good spots to ground hunt that hold other really good bucks so not worried. Our bow season goes until January so lots of time. With all the corn still standing... quite a few bucks will make it through rifle season. Still got high hopes of shooting a good one and won't rest until I do.

Good luck to everyone !!

Tim
Old 11-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Spike

Here's the link to the video of my buck. Im getting a european mount done, so i will be able to score it next week, sorry for the delay. We wont get in trouble for scoring it late will we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K7HirH05B8
Old 11-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Grats you guys! 2 nice looking bucks!

Didn't get out at all this week. Headed out tomorrow morning for an all day hunt.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Spent all day in my stand. Saw well over 20 deer but only 8 of them in bow range. 3 bucks but all were illegal here due to antler restrictions. 5 other deer were either doe or button bucks. All very young and small. Let them all walk.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there jeramy you will your chance soon.
Good luck guys
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

here's my year team. 1 doe and 1 buck (score of 150"). seeing that i dont go gun hunting, i'm pretty much done for the year. i may go try to fill another doe tag or 2 in the late season, but who knows. i hope everyone else has a great rest of their season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.