Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 ) >

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Old 10-25-2009, 02:12 AM
Typical Buck

Dang TJF!! That is some tough luck. I don't feel as bad about having a bow malfunction now. I've been in your spot before too, just never with a buck that big. I hope you close the deal on him before season ends.

The rut peaks this week in my area. Every year people say "the rut is early!!!", but I see the most big bucks turned in to the processor on this week (Halloween), year after year after year..... You would think that folks would just start to understand that this is our peak. Not November like everyone else. Regardless, I'm looking forward to spending as much time as possible out there. All day!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dang guys sounds like some of you are having some type or another run of bad luck.

First off let me say sorry for your loss Jeramy.
Thats tough buddy!
I wish you and your family the best, God bless.

2nd Mcraddock sorry about the bow and then to have that buck walk by wow,
I hope your able to get it fixed so you can get back out there.Good luck.

3nd Tim; Congrats on the doe bud but sorry about the buck! Thats also tough maby not as bad as jeramys? but still!

Maby he didn`t know what it was like you sead and wasn`t spooked that bad? I hope you can get a 2nd chance at him.

Well guys as for me, I have been seeing some decent bucks following a few does around but i have been holding out for something a little bigger but!

We can take two bucks here in Ga so what i am going to do is this.
The next chance i get to put something down thats above a hundred inch`s thats what i going to do! good luck to everyone!

Last edited by RTA47; 10-26-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

RTA sounds like that is a good problem to have, if i see a buck over 100 inches here in jersey he will rpobably go on the wall, gotta work saturday this week so i hope to get out on sunday. Work is taking a lot of time up so im not getting to hunt as much as i would like to but i will see if i can put some bones down for the team.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

had some action guys look at my post in the main forum. didnt connect though.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out this morning and for the first time this season I did not see a single deer. Heading back out tomorrow and it looks like it's going to be wet, dreary day in the stand.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guy`s I took off from work so i could hunt, I also sead the next buck that gives me a decent shot i would break the ice for the team,
I was in the stand this morning and heard that sound we all know? Chomp chomp! It was a buck thats all i could tell and the only shot i had was almost stait down.
I only had a sec to to shoot so????

I made a perfec hit threw the hart on a med to small 8pt.
Don`t expect to much.
I was shocked when i found him,
We can take two bucks in GA so my next buck will be atleast a P&Y or i will pass.

I will post pic`s and stuff in a couple days.

Now its up to you guys go get um!!!
Go team -32...rta47
Old 10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Typical Buck

Great job RTA!! Glad to hear that you connected on one!

Well,I had a decent 8 point pull a fast one on me. Just before light he stepped under my stand. I had no idea he was there until that very second. I pulled back and it was still to dark to see my rear peep. He was starting to get spooked at the spot where I had just climbed up. So I turned on the laser and let it fly. Arrow slammed into the dirt just beside his shoulder. Clean miss. He ran a 20 ft back into the woods and just stood there. I hit the grunt call once and he snorted then walked off. Saw plenty more deer but no shooters. Going back after him tonight.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:48 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the buck Terry !! Looking forward to seeing the pictures !!

Tim
Old 11-02-2009, 04:11 AM
Spike

Got this guy on thirsday, but im not to sure how to enter it in the contest. I have pics of the whole buck with my bow. What else do i need?
Old 11-02-2009, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

That has to be the biggest 4 pnt I have ever seen! congrats
just score him and post the pic in the score card area
BTW great job RTA!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.