Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 ) >

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awsome Tim you sound like your getting a lot of action
Old 09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Then a pretty decent 4x4 ( 125-ish ) comes in fast too. He stopped though and stood broadside for a couple minutes begging to die. Got my heart set on killing something bigger so passed.
Tim: Thats sounds like an awesome hunt for sure.
I admire you for sticking to your guns and holding out for something bigger.
Most hunters including myself, may have folded and took the eight.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RTA47
Tim: Thats sounds like an awesome hunt for sure.
I admire you for sticking to your guns and holding out for something bigger.
Most hunters including myself, may have folded and took the eight.
Let's just hope I don't regret it at the end of season. Nothing tonight but bad arsed skeeters and a low flying duck that about took my head off. The joys of hunting in cattails. LOL

Get to hunt before work tomorrow morning.

Tim
Old 09-10-2009, 04:11 AM
8mm
Typical Buck

hey guys still know luck here seen 5 lil bucks last night nothing worth shooting
Old 09-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Typical Buck

Man you guys are getting me pumped for saturaday! Can't wait!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man you guys are getting me pumped for saturaday! Can't wait!
I am right there with you, I also hit the woods sat-morning, Giving us a couple more hunters hitting the stands for the team.

hey guys still know luck here seen 5 lil bucks last night nothing worth shooting
Hang in there 8mm, something bigger will hopefully walk by in shooting range soon.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Well had some truck problems this moring so its a no go for me. Might be waiting untill october 3rd to hunt when my zone opens up in my area.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Typical Buck

Well, Labor Day was a wash for me in the deer woods. I opted to take a less than desireable stand as there were paying members there and I was merely a guest. Let a doe with a fawn walk and a spike in velvet.

I did get my limit (15) on doves on Monday. First time ever! It was an awesome dove field. I drew a position that was right on a power line butted up to a field of dried sunflowers. It was like an artillery barrage at that field!!

My season starts in my county on Tuesday. I will be on a hot little tract near my house where I jumped a nice 8 point in velvet while hanging another trail cam this past week. He may go 120", which is nice for here.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still got a couple weeks before my season starts. Been going through my gear and double checking everything. Need to go shopping for some new camo. Lost a lot of weight since last year and my old stuff is way too big. lol
Old 09-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by JeramyK
Still got a couple weeks before my season starts. Been going through my gear and double checking everything. Need to go shopping for some new camo. Lost a lot of weight since last year and my old stuff is way too big. lol

That is a wonderful problem to have! I lost more over the summer myself. But fortunately my clothes just fit better now. Down form a 36" waist and back to a 33" waist, and most of my camo is in 34". I bought both of my new Scentblocker suits in large to keep motivated toward keeping the weight off this winter. I always seem to gain 20-30 lbs over the winter, laziness I think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.