Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 ) >

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Scentless Assasins Thread ( 32 )

Old 08-25-2009, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

i personally like scentless assasins
Old 08-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guys i think we have everyone accounted for except one! Jeramyk. I will send him a PM.

Sounds like everyone else is ready to go!.

The two team names so far that we have narrode it down to i think is?

"Scentless assasins" and "Passing Through".

We can decide by votes within a couple of days like by thursday on a name by the votes at that time.
I hope everyone is ok with that?

After thats done we can work on avatar.

Looks like a few seasons are right on top of us to open so a few things to keep in mind.
To win this thing it will take a team effort from every hunter.

It really dosen`t matter if you take a buck scoring 30pts or 180pts although 180 would be better!!they all add up.
So dont think you have to hold out for a monster for your team as long as your happy with it thats what counts!
Good luck guys.rta47 terry

Last edited by RTA47; 08-25-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

I forgot. my season in De starts in a week from today, Sept 1 and my Md season starts in 3 weeks, Sept 15.
Don't look for much in De but a doe will fall here. I put most of my effort in in Md. Was scouting a De property yesterday morning, one that I see does in the bean field just about every time I go by there which is everyday about 2:20 in the afternoon. I saw 5 does, had 3 at 25 yrds for the better part of 15 minutes till I got bored and chashed them off so I could cross the field.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rickmur
I forgot. my season in De starts in a week from today, Sept 1 and my Md season starts in 3 weeks, Sept 15.
Don't look for much in De but a doe will fall here. I put most of my effort in in Md. Was scouting a De property yesterday morning, one that I see does in the bean field just about every time I go by there which is everyday about 2:20 in the afternoon. I saw 5 does, had 3 at 25 yrds for the better part of 15 minutes till I got bored and chashed them off so I could cross the field.
Rick that sound great nothing like an early season doe or two to get the season going.
and if you connect which i know you will.
Get some pics does bucks i don`t care lets see-um.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:12 AM
8mm
Typical Buck

I like Scentless assasins my season start here in Ky on the 5th of September
Old 08-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

Im not picky on a team anem scentless assasins sounds good. My season starts september 13th up the road from me but my local zone starts october 4th
Old 08-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok guys time to decide on a team name so we can move on to the avatar. Although "Passin through" is very cool!
I think by what i can tell "Scentless Assains" will be the name of our team . I hope everybody ok with that?
Now Avatar time! I myself am not good with making those things up Unless there is someone here That can handle it?
There are a few people that do that sort of thing here at HNI, and thats what we did last yr.lol
Let me know and i will see what i can come up with.

As for putting points on the board?
If its go`s like it has in the past look for me hopefully with any luck! put one down around the end of oct or somewhere in nov.
But you know how hunting is!
You just never know?? thats just hunting..
Old 08-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i cant make avatars lack of techno and brains i guess
Old 08-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Typical Buck

Passing through, or scentless assasins works for me. I to am no good with the avatar thing.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 AM
Typical Buck

Awesome. So we are the "Scentless Assasins".

Avatar.... I'm not much help there either.

Just got notified that I was successfully drawn for an archery hunt that me and my dad put in and get every year, 5 years running! I've taken good bucks and does every time we hunt at this state park. Way overpopulated! Good opportunity to get a double and put Team 32 on the leader board!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.