Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lights Out Thread (36) >

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Fork Horn

Very Nice Jag, way to go !!!! Man-o-man you guys are busting them out. I guess I will have to get one down soon, I hope. Hunting new property this year so I am not sure what is on it.

Way to go team 36.

Dave
Old 11-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Fork Horn

Way to go Jag looking forward to the story and pics.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jag-mag
got one down team, 5:15 halloween.

Right on Jag, looking foward to seeing pix and story !
Old 11-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jag Mag? any news on your buck ... ??? We are only 52 points out of first place fellas... Keep after em.. Be fun to make a run at this contest.. Be safe and have fun guys!
Old 11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

sat sunday evening and this afternoon today. Not one single deer sighting. This has me a bit concerned considering the time of year. Guess I will have to rethink my hunting strategy for this property.

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Fork Horn

Went out this afternoon. Still not even 1 deer sighting. Guess I will have to try the swamp. I have attempted to avoid that area but im not getting anywhere fast in my old stand sites. Had three muzzleloader guys in the woods last week, I am sure they got the deer spooked. I caught all three of them in my stands, let me tell you it was not a pleasant talk we had.

Dave
Old 11-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SouthernMDArcherer
Had three muzzleloader guys in the woods last week, I am sure they got the deer spooked. I caught all three of them in my stands, let me tell you it was not a pleasant talk we had.
I hate when that happens, nothing can set you off quicker then catching someone in your stand. Hope they didn't mess anything up for you.

On a side note, a loved your scare tactic that you detailed on the main page! Well played sir!

Old 11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

Taking tomm. off. Hopefully I will even get to see a deer. Yes Downing they totally screwed up my stand sites. Prior to muzzleloader I had atleast 4 to 5 does and 1 small buck all within range each sit. After the muzzloaders week of hunting I have seen nothing.

Going to try a small track off woods for the first time, I have stayed out of it this year holding it back for a secondary spot. At this point anything 100+ may have to hit the ground. New property and I am not even sure what is on it. Trail cam picks have a lot of does and muzzleloader guys walking by..........ARGGGHHHHH !!! Wish me luck.

Dave
Old 11-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by shed33
Jag Mag? any news on your buck ... ??? We are only 52 points out of first place fellas... Keep after em.. Be fun to make a run at this contest.. Be safe and have fun guys!
Should have the rack back first of next week,at the processors
who cuts up on weekends.He wasn't around when I dropped it off
just his wife. I will be abale to post up the score next week sometime, good luck guys, knockem down.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Fork Horn

Hunted hard Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I saw nothing.........All I can do is keep trying gents. This is the most frustrating season I have had in 34 years of bowhunting.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.