Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lights Out Thread (36) >

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Old 10-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be out of comission for a few days. Good luck to everyone this weekend.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been hitting it hard all week after work, been really slow, hardly anything moving, rifle/anyweapons season is open now but still hunting with my bow. Be that way till Dec 1 .. Got a really good stand I am hitting tonight that I have yet to hunt but has had plenty of daylight trailcams of some good bucks.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Rain rain go away, Dave wants to hunt all saturday day)))))))

lol
Dave
Old 10-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had big plans for Friday and Saturday but it looks like heavy rain and wind are gonna put a damper on things. Maybe I can at least squeeze out a few hours. I don't mind a little rain but if the aren't moving because of the wind then whats the point.

I am seeing more deer sign out there. A few more rubs and a few more scrapes. The SAME scape I shot a little buck over last year has been opened up again. I just love that!!

Knock em down boys!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

Hmmmm, Let me make a prediction here. Planter and myself will be very drenched to the bone bowhunters this weekend))))

Dave
Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

season starts this saturday cant wait to get out there and get a deer just set up my blind in a hot spot so hopeing to get one or aleast see one but best of luck to you guys and looking forward to seeing the pictures of the success.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like the rain is gonna slip out of here by the AM but that still leaves me with 30 to 40 MPH winds. I plan on getting up just to check the wind. You never know but for some unknown reason it can be so quiet at dawn before the wind picks back up. It really is quietest just before the dawn..

Shed I don't know if I envy you with rifle season already open. We bowhunters own the woods here until the Monday after Thanksgiving. Thats something to be thankful for right there..

I don't know MD but I'm gonna do my best to get out but I hate messing up a stand by sitting it when things are not right and something about swaying in a tree 20 feet up watching widow makers drop just takes the fun out of things. You know if you have to hold on it's too windy.

Have fun out there NY and it looks like your weather is gonna be fine.

Good luck Boys!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Typical Buck

Gun doe season here in WI this weekend, no bucks allowed even with a bow, depressing, won't even be out this weekend. Guess I'll work on the honey to do list
[ really depressing]
Old 10-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Fork Horn

season started on saturday and i shot a doe but couldnt recover her unfortuanatly but saw alot of deer hoping to go out again tonight but it seems like the deer are starting the rut earlier than usal i saw a couple deer fighting so dont kno whats up with that but hopfully we can get one on the ground tonight good luck to everyone
-Dave-
Old 10-19-2009, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, drilled one last night, no pix here at work.. got em at home will get him posted up tonight! Nothing huge as far as score goes but a solid 3 or 4 year old mountain buck 4x4 ..story and pix to come.. I will get him scored tonight after work. was out late last night getting him out of the woods and skinned back at home..

wait i have pix of him on here.. in my trail cams.. let me try to find him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.