Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Lights Out Thread (36) >

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Lights Out Thread (36)

Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not dead and I am still working on it. Worst season in YEARS for me!! Not that I haven't had a blast but I've been working my ass off. Hunted with the Crossbow during shotgun and am doing so for ML as well.

I will say I am very tired!! It gets tough after three months of 4A.M. wake ups to fly out of bed with any gusto but I AM getting out there.

Way to go Shed on another nice year and I hope everyone had fun regardless of what others consider a successful season. I'm just glad I don't need to hunt to eat. I would be starving...

Merry Christmas
Old 12-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

well season is over it has definatly been the worst year so far, seen some really dandy's that would have looked good in the freezer as well as on the wall but there is always next year and your right "planter" if we would have had to hunt for food then there would be a problem for us... but good season guys hope to see you guys next year my next target is spring turkey with a bow maybe that will turn out better than this deer season did. see you guys next year
good luck,
-NY-
Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

We gave it a decent shot this year guys, Im proud to have
been a member of team lights out, thanks guys.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys haven't been around much latley hope you all had a great holiday season. It's been a great hunting season tomorrow is the last day for our season here. Going to try to make it to Alabama 1 more time this year. One good thing about living down here in south florida is that hog hunting never stops. It's been nice chatting with you all and I actually feel like I know some of you. If you are ever down here in South Florida let me know Thanks Jerry
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys. I'm still around too. I've been pretty busy lately with home remodeling and a new baby 3 weeks ago. Season ends on Friday in Missouri and I'm still hunting. I have to agree about it being a frustrating season. I looked out my window this evening and watched two bucks feeding in the food plot within 10 yards of my ground blind. Oh well, I still have 3 evenings.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Hey firemedic congrats on the new family member. Hope to hear you got one of those bucks in the next couple of days. Jerry