Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 11-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

Great Buck!!

I have been hunting none stop, I think all the deer have left the state.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Fork Horn

Wow! graet buck! I love split brows! congrats.. Hey guys, I got out last tuesday, tried a new spot , really thick, I found a a small patch of hard woods, and was thicket all the way around it, well at 410pm , a stud of a buck was checking the ridge top 55 yards away. (later learned there was a scrape line there) so I tried everythign to pull him at least 15 yards closer, no dice, he stood long enough to burn his image in my head, and disappeared over the ridge . im hoping to get another crack at him here soon.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

(someone has brought it to my attn. that I did not add in the "abnormal points" being the split brow and G4 on right side..)

total score would actually be 159 1/8 gross..

Thanks for pointing that out..

I'll see if it can be changed for our team score..
Old 11-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

That is a great score, congrats again. Been pretty slow for me. It's either been raining or I had to work. Shotgun is in now, so I'll give that a week then I'll be back out with the bow. Good luck to all going out.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,, been laying low, our gun season is in till tomorrow, i went on the opener, saw a few bucks, and some does, the weather was strange, frost in the mornings ,then warm in the afternoons. I didnt see anything I wanted to take with a gun, so ill be out as soon as the gun season ends, hope you all had a nice thanksgiving.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

I am still alive and hunting team. Unfortunately I am only hunting weekends, but I go until Feb 7th.

Good luck to everyone still at it.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

Bow hunting is over for me, it had to be the worst year since I started hunting 17 years ago. Good luck to the rest of you that can still hunt.

Pete
Old 01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guy, im still in the game, been relaxing with the holidays, but have managed to keep the feeders going and hope to check the cameras here soon, really hoping to make the connection before the season ends, good luck out there
Old 01-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

yo, no luck recently, havent seen much of anything, heading out tomorrow for our binus muzzleloader season, wont do us much good here in the scoreboard, but will be a bonus for the freezer. ill let you know how I do.