Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 10-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

I wasn't able to get out on Monday, trying to get over this cold. I should be ok for Sat. I can't wait because last year at this time I shot a small 7 point in the same woods I'm heading into on Sat. Good luck to everyone. Now is the time to be hunting guys.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Fork Horn

The bucks are starting to move.
Corns still in everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be out next weekend but I will have a gun in my hand. If I get one on Sat. you can bet I will be back to the bow on Sun.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:41 AM
Typical Buck

fishinty has signed in
Old 11-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by fishinty
fishinty has signed in
Hello Fishinty, I have bad news but we had to replace you on our roster. I tried countless times to PM you back in early Sept with no response back. I hope you can understand why we had to do this.

Sorry about that,
Matt
Old 11-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Get in the woods they are starting to move!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, made it out today after work, and right at about 510 pm, a buck came cruising straight to me, his tail was up with the tip bent down, rubbing trees as he passed them, I watched his threw the bino's till he got within 70 yards then hoped to get a shot, I never got one, he got within 50 yards but the cover was to thick,and when he approach a lane, he went right instead of left! was great evening though, since ive been out of the woods for a few weeks, but im hearing that lot of deer movement, hope I make this weekend count!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

Saw a main frame 10 with a split left brow last saturday evening but he never offered a good shot. I'm heading to North East Kentucky Friday after work to hunt there over the weekend.

Good Luck!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds like we are having some action. I saw 2 small bucks yesterday. I hope this weekend really pays off for one of us.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I see sparrowhawk got a nice buck! im heading out tomorrow for the weekend, my boss got one this morning ,im awaiting some pics, lots of friends seeing bucks,cant wait to get out!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Guys, Sorry i havent been around lately... VERY busy.. and trying to get in out in the field as much as possible.. i tagged out on a Doe last week just to get the jitters out.. and this guy Finally came in tonight... No trail cam photos, but the neighbors have seen him around... A pretty nice 4x5... We rough scored him around 145.. but ill get the tape to him asap and get a correct score, and post the measurements... and the story.. im on very lil sleep for the weekend and am going to bed... But here he is fellas.. what do ya think?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.