Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 10-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

Only saw doe and fawns the last 2 times out. These buck have to be around somewhere. I was supposed to go out with my brother this morning, but i was a little tardy and he ended up getting a decent 7 pointer, for team #3. I'm going out of town for the week, so I won't be back until next monday. Next time in the woods will be in 2 weeks, damn vacation. Good Luck to everyone!!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Fork Horn

A very SAD day!!!!!!!!

I had to watch my dad and nephew leave for a two week elk trip, first to CO then onto WY. This is after they borrowed most of my stuff, including my gun, they asked to use the my truck but I had to draw the line somewhere.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by wykoffwonder
A very SAD day!!!!!!!!

I had to watch my dad and nephew leave for a two week elk trip, first to CO then onto WY. This is after they borrowed most of my stuff, including my gun, they asked to use the my truck but I had to draw the line somewhere.
That was cruel of them. Watch them kill a monster and with your gun.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Boy I hope it gets better.. lol
I have been out quite a few times now and have only seen a few does running by..

Could nail a doe about any day in the yard but it just doesn't feel the same.. I sure would on a nice buck but haven't seen any of those yet.

I'm just not finding much, have moved some stands around. Will keep at it! Early Still!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Next week at this time I will be leaving for a four day hunt. The food plots are being hit hard. I have a camera up and hopefully I can send in some pics and better yet send one with me in it.

Pete
Old 10-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

I am packing the gear and washing the clothes!!!!! Can't wait the weather has me in full RUT. We are suppose to get 5 inches of snow. Do you think it is to early to use doe in heat. How about a mock scrape. The big boy was seen again on Sat. I don't like it but my mother went for a walk and kicked it up by a stand of mine. It is sure hard to tell your parents to stay off their own land. Ha Ha Ha!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

My dad and nephew look to be having some cold, crappy weather in CO. Hopefully it moves the elk around for them. They didn't bring the wood burner because we didn't use it last year. I wish I was there!!! Hunts like that you will never forget and will be telling the stories to your grandchildren many years from now. Some of my favorite hunts are the ones that seemed unbareable at the time.

Get out and enjoy the weather, I know I will!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be getting back from a trip to the beach tomorrow, looking to get out in the evening.

Let you all know how it goes.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I havent been out all all. I went to the cabin, but it was to finish up some work,(wood stove) so it will be all set when the weather gets really nasty, have all intentions of getting out this weekend, weather is looking good
Old 10-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

Well nothing new to report. Heading back out Sat, if this rain stays off. Good luck to everyone heading out this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.