Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 09-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Canton, I was just there today, I work up there sometimes,we will have to work something out, and meet up and check your club out.. yeah josh is a good guy. good luck this season, look forward to getting to know you better.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well not a ton of time tonight, but I just got my computer into the new house and online. Was a bit distracted this evening when I seen 3 deer in the new back yard. Guess I'm going to have to get my camera out for some backyard action.. lol
Been pretty busy still, moving in as we speak.. Long way to go still and a new list of "honey do's" Better hurry, Oct. 1st is almost here..
Old 09-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Mike, You have some nice ones to go for. Good luck putting one down.

DemoIL, Sounds like all is going well with the move, deer in the backyard is a bonus.

I'll be out in the woods on Sat, Looks like a high of mid 70's, and a new moon. I can't wait.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mcorso
Canton, I was just there today, I work up there sometimes,we will have to work something out, and meet up and check your club out.. yeah josh is a good guy. good luck this season, look forward to getting to know you better.
Sorry you had to see Canton.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

I'll be able to hit the woods on Sat morning but the evening is a washout. Best of luck to all those going out.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
I'll be able to hit the woods on Sat morning but the evening is a washout. Best of luck to all those going out.
Best of luck to you. My season dont start until next weekend, and I can only hunt mornings that weekend due to my sons baseball games.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be taken off work on friday and hunting all weekend. The temps. are looking ok mid 60 for a high. The land hasn't been touched for a long time so I'm hoping to surprise one of the big boys. good luck to all!!

Pete
Old 09-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Fork Horn

My avatar is bigger. I feel like more of a man now!!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by wykoffwonder
My avatar is bigger. I feel like more of a man now!!!!
LOL.

Pretty slow on Sat for me. I'll try again on Moday. Good Luck guys.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Spike

Ok fella's, sorry for staying away for so long. Just put my 2 week's notice in at work and getting ready to start my new job next Monday, lots going on. Things will still be a little slow for me for the next two weeks, but it will give time for the weather to get a bit better. My late season food plots are starting to get right and the activity is picking up. I'm prepared to get er done, and my finger is ah itching. Looks like everyone is coming into season so I expect to start seeing some results out of you all. Good luck!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.