Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 09-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

New alts placed, see thread starter for names. Please contact them.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

hey gang! i saw I made the alternate list!! so im checking in, I just got home ,so Im beat. but will read and catch up on all the postings and introduce myself tomorrow, cant wait for the season to begin!! mike
Old 09-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mcorso
hey gang! i saw I made the alternate list!! so im checking in, I just got home ,so Im beat. but will read and catch up on all the postings and introduce myself tomorrow, cant wait for the season to begin!! mike
Us 2 new members from Ohio...gotta love it!
Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks guys for checking in so fast. I appreciate it and now your a complete team. Good luck guys.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Thanks guys for checking in so fast. I appreciate it and now your a complete team. Good luck guys.
Thats how we roll.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Mike and Joe!!! It's nice to have you guys on board. Let's have fun and kick some ass!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

So when does the Ohio bow season start? Did you guys compete in the contest last year? Have any nice bucks you've been eyeing up?
Old 09-15-2009, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Welcome Mike and Joe!!! It's nice to have you guys on board. Let's have fun and kick some ass!!!
Indeed! Lets get this party started!

So when does the Ohio bow season start? Did you guys compete in the contest last year? Have any nice bucks you've been eyeing up?
Ohio season starts Sept. 26th.

Check the previous page for a couple pics I posted.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

I was in last years and made friends with one of my team members, we meet up and shoot sometimes (josh/oh) hoping we will meet up for a hunt or two this season, Ive got a few good spots, but the bucks are really sketchy, they are around and vanish for weeks at a time. here are a few pics,, I held out last year for a certain two bucks, and let some really nice bucks walk, im not doing that again this year, 140 or better and its down! I have some property in pike county, and have several other nice tracts to hunt.can not wait till the opener!! joe where are you in ohio? I live in columbus ,
Old 09-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

I was in last years and made friends with one of my team members, we meet up and shoot sometimes (josh/oh) hoping we will meet up for a hunt or two this season, Ive got a few good spots, but the bucks are really sketchy, they are around and vanish for weeks at a time. here are a few pics,, I held out last year for a certain two bucks, and let some really nice bucks walk, im not doing that again this year, 140 or better and its down! I have some property in pike county, and have several other nice tracts to hunt.can not wait till the opener!! joe where are you in ohio? I live in columbus ,
I am from Canton, I hunt Stark and Wayne counties. Yea I know Josh...good guy. I met up with him at my club at a 3d shoot. But I dont think he knows me under this screen name. We caught up on another site.

Dang that reminds me, I need to find something out for him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.