Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 09-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

Here it is. I really like this one. What do you think. I'll put it as my avatar just to see what it looks like.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)-avatar3.jpg  
Old 09-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

I love it. Let's use it. Bad wind tonight, I'm in a ground blind about 400 yards from where I was last night. Its pretty hot out. They might not come out till 830. Ill post when I get home.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Spike

Looks great! I like it! Yes K been sleepless the last few nights, just waiting....... Hopefully this season will start off like last year and a nice 8pt on the opener would be good or should I say great.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne
I love it. Let's use it. Bad wind tonight, I'm in a ground blind about 400 yards from where I was last night. Its pretty hot out. They might not come out till 830. Ill post when I get home.
Good luck!!! Do you have much luck from ground blinds? I've never hunted from the ground before, always up a tree around my way.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by olsplittoe
Looks great! I like it! Yes K been sleepless the last few nights, just waiting....... Hopefully this season will start off like last year and a nice 8pt on the opener would be good or should I say great.
Now that would be a great opening day.

Glad you all like the avatar.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Good luck!!! Do you have much luck from ground blinds? I've never hunted from the ground before, always up a tree around my way.
I'm about 50% with killing deer from the ground and in a tree. We don't have tons of trees in ND. I love the ability to be able to stalk at any moment on the ground other then the inconvenience of wanting to stalk from a tree. Lol. But I'm in the blind again n will be until it gets cooler out n we get a north wind. But ill for sure post if I have any luck tonight.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne
I'm about 50% with killing deer from the ground and in a tree. We don't have tons of trees in ND. I love the ability to be able to stalk at any moment on the ground other then the inconvenience of wanting to stalk from a tree. Lol. But I'm in the blind again n will be until it gets cooler out n we get a north wind. But ill for sure post if I have any luck tonight.
Gotcha. Never hunted from a ground blind before, sounds fun though. Best of luck tonight.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Venturing out in the morning, for the last time before the season starts up. Gonna get one more stand out over a little orchard area, where the deer always go to in the evenings. I wish the season would get here already, starting to get impatient!!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default busy busy

Well I'm still around guys! I like the team name by the way.. I am actually over in Jefferson County this weekend scouting and hanging a few new stands. Seen lots of deer today.
Checked my cams on the main farm before I left home and just not much of anything yet. Some small bucks and fawns. Would probably go much better if I could bait, but that's IL.. I'm afraid even if I could the only pics I would get then would be cow pictures anyway.. lol

Should be all moved in about a week before the season opens, thank goodness.. I can't wait, hope the cool weather hangs around..
Old 09-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

Good to hear from you demoIL, Moving is such a pain. Looks like you will be ready for when the season starts up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.