Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 08-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

No name yet? I think any of the ones you guys have listed would work well.. Ill be hittn the trees hard come friday.. i feel bad for you guys and your late seasons.. lol..
Old 08-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne
No name yet? I think any of the ones you guys have listed would work well.. Ill be hittn the trees hard come friday.. i feel bad for you guys and your late seasons.. lol..
Good luck next Friday. Get us on the board!!! Sounds like we are all ok with The Widow Makers, I'll let Rob know. Matt
Old 08-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

Cool man. Sounds good to me. We still haven't filled up the team yet? How long will he wait until he gives us replacements?
Old 09-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Typical Buck

When Rob get back from a hunt he is on, he is going to start dishing out the alternates.

On a positive note, I saw a nice 9 or 10 point last night while scouting. Saw a sweet piebald that I'm going to try to stick if the shot comes about. All white with only a small brown spot on the face and a saddle shape of brown on the back. Very cool!!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Typical Buck

The name sounds good to me guys. Wont be long till season now!

rick
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by thehairlessone!
The name sounds good to me guys. Wont be long till season now!

rick
13 more days to go now!!!!

I'm pretty excited about the 256 acres I was able to get just recently. Hoping to scout it out this weekend.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

Good Luck!!!!! We want to hear all about it!!! We want to live vicariously through you until our season starts up
Old 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Good Luck!!!!! We want to hear all about it!!! We want to live vicariously through you until our season starts up
haha no problem man, ill try to update everyday i go out.. Did you get trail cam pics of the piebald?
Old 09-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

haha no problem man, ill try to update everyday i go out.. Did you get trail cam pics of the piebald?
No she was right next to my truck when I leaving from an evening of scouting. We actually thought it was a dog at first, I was very suprised when it turned out to be a deer. Very cool indeed. I already told the wife that if i happen to bag her, i'm getting a full body mount, she thought that would be pretty cool.

Looking forward to hearing about your outing!! Good Luck!!!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
No she was right next to my truck when I leaving from an evening of scouting. We actually thought it was a dog at first, I was very suprised when it turned out to be a deer. Very cool indeed. I already told the wife that if i happen to bag her, i'm getting a full body mount, she thought that would be pretty cool.

Looking forward to hearing about your outing!! Good Luck!!!
Full body mount is the way to go on a piebald.. very cool wife haha.. ill post some pics of deer i got my eye on for tomorrow...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.