Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome Lee, good to have you on board. Sounds like you're ready as we are to get this contest rock'in. We haven't really thought about names yet but you have a good one so far. Did you participate in the tourny last year? How did you do?

Matt
Old 08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

Default Missing Members

I sent out a second invite to the remaining 6 members who have not signed in. I hope we hear from them soon, so we can start orginizing a Team name and Captain.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
I sent out a second invite to the remaining 6 members who have not signed in. I hope we hear from them soon, so we can start orginizing a Team name and Captain.
Yep I was in the gun contest only. I did well last season but by the time gun got here my tags were full . I've just been waiting for this season to get into the bow contest. Great to be onboard, so let's do this thang!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

OK, I just heard from Pete (wykoffwonder), Ok so now we need the remaining 5 to check in.

Lee sounds like you're ready to go, glad to have you on the bowhunting side
Old 08-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry guys, been out of town and just bought a new house on top of it.
I hunt quite a few different places in Monroe county IL and a couple spots in Jefferson county IL.. Not a heck of a lot on our cameras this year so far but I'm going to check them on one farm tomorrow.
I can't wait for Oct. 1st and I'm counting the days!

Oh, demoIL... Checking in!
Old 08-23-2009, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard DemoIL, nice to meet you. I know what you mean, it's tough waiting till opening day to get here.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I'm ready for the season to started. New job and all don't know what it will be like. I've got some good spots but really don't know if I'll be able to spend the same 150+ hrs in the woods this year. If my spots hold up it should be a great season.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

im here... im dave live in new york... work for the us govt... live to hunt...
Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Dave!!!! Good to have you on board . Looks like we have a nice diverse bunch of hunting locations.

Maybe we should start working on our Team name, while we wiat for the others to join us.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I won't be able to be online again for the next week or so. Hopefully things slow down a bit, soon anyway.

Oh, and just a bunch of does and fawns on the cameras this morning.. I went ahead and moved them. Will check them again in about 2 wks..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.