Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 08-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Welcome Team 28 as you check in, I'll mark you as checked in. Please tell us a little about yourselves. Lets all have fun and lets overthrow Team 13 "The Black Horses"!!!

Official Team 28

41 olsplittoe
131 superdave10x
alt pwrstk350
alt mcorso
290 demoIL
97 TheYoungOne
233 wykoffwonder
99 kreagerm
111 OneMustFall
122 thehairlessone

Last edited by Rob/PA Bowyer; 09-15-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys, my name is Matt and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. If we have a chance in beating the Dark Horses, everyone must help out and put bone on the ground. We probably need about 9 out of the 10 of us to put a score on the board if we have a chance of winning. In the mean time lets all introduce ourselves and get to know each other better.

Ok, So my name is Matt, I hunt MD, I'm usually in the woods about 2 times a week. I have a few good areas, and now I'm just waiting for sept 15th to get here. Tell me about yourselves guys!!!

Lets all have a great season!!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 01:46 AM
Typical Buck

This is a slow thread! LOL!

I am Rick and I live in Kansas. I usually hunt 2-3 times a week during season. It opens Sept. 19th I think here. I will have to go over the rules. I cant remember if we get points for does or not but I have no problem shooting a doe either.

My bowtech is eager to put something on the ground.

rick
Old 08-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

Hi Rick, Nice to meet you, Welcome to the Team. No Does in this competition but we will be counting on you to put one of those big Kansas bucks down. Remember your first buck killed goes on the scoreboard, also make sure you take a pic of you, the deer and your bow in the same pic.

Matt
Old 08-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Typical Buck

Hopefully the other members will start trickling in soon so we can get this thing started.

Once we all check in we can start thinking about a name and team captain.

Did anyone play in the contest last year? How did you do?

I was Captain of Team 46 "Silent Stalkers". Had the biggest deer of the year pass by on opening day. After seeing about 4-8 deer everytime out I settled on a small 7 point, to put some bone on the ground.

Matt
Old 08-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

Whoooohooo!!! Lets do this...
My name is Jamie.. I hunt North Dakota. I have about 5 spots that i have set up for bow hunting, and trail cams at everyone... I am in the field as much as i possibly can.. Ill be on here as much as possible also.. I hope we all have a good year.. And i hope i can contribute a nice score...
Old 08-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome Welcome Jamie!!!! When Does your season start?
Old 08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
Fork Horn

Sept. 4th at Noon... how bout yours?
Old 08-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne
Sept. 4th at Noon... how bout yours?
Sept 15th. for me.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Spike

Howw Dee Olsplittoe here and acounted for!!! Nice ta meat you guy's!!! My name's Lee I hunt NC and am looking forward to putting the shaft to some whitetails and some "Dark Horse's". Best of luck to all of you! Doing lot's of overtime now at work just to get ready for some extra day's off during the season. Do we have a name for the team yet? How about the "Dark Horse Devistaters" . Anything is fine with me, I just have two goals....wack and stack, and send the DH's packen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.