HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest-104/)
-   -   Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-2010-bowhunting-contest/300946-official-team-widow-makers-thread-28-a.html)

wykoffwonder 08-24-2009 04:38 AM

Wykoffwonder checking in.

Kreagerm 08-24-2009 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by wykoffwonder (Post 3417643)
Wykoffwonder checking in.

Nice to have you on board Pete!!!

No Problem DemoIL, I'm sure you're very busy with the new house. take your time, we'll be here.

TheYoungOne 08-24-2009 04:20 PM

So whats goin on fellas? Team name and captain, i dont care about either one.. i just wanna kick some ass.. So whatever you guys decide, its alright with me.. Anyone got any pics of the ones they are after this year? Post em up...

Kreagerm 08-24-2009 06:47 PM

I've only saw a bunch of smaller bucks, doe and faws so far on the one property I hunt. Just got a new area, just need to go scout it, literaly it just came through tonight. Looks promising from the road. I don't care who the Captain is. Who ever wants it can have it. I did it last year and I thought I did OK. I seem to be on the internet all the time, so that is a plus, I guess. You guys decide. As for a name I say we start throwing names out there and we will see what happens.

"The Perfect Season"
"Widow Makers"
"The Bone Yard"
"The White Horses" LOL

Lets hear some more!!!!

TheYoungOne 08-24-2009 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Kreagerm (Post 3418512)
I've only saw a bunch of smaller bucks, doe and faws so far on the one property I hunt. Just got a new area, just need to go scout it, literaly it just came through tonight. Looks promising from the road. I don't care who the Captain is. Who ever wants it can have it. I did it last year and I thought I did OK. I seem to be on the internet all the time, so that is a plus, I guess. You guys decide. As for a name I say we start throwing names out there and we will see what happens.

"The Perfect Season"
"Widow Makers"
"The Bone Yard"
"The White Horses" LOL

Lets hear some more!!!!

I vote you captain.. Those names sound good, you guys choose one...

thehairlessone! 08-25-2009 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne (Post 3418623)
I vote you captain.. Those names sound good, you guys choose one...

I second that. You seem like you would be a good captain.

Season opens in a couple weeks here and I am pumped. :devil:

rick

Kreagerm 08-25-2009 09:50 AM

Guys I'm as pumped as you are. This has been a long Summer and now I can't wait to get back in the stand again. If you all want I would be happy to be the Captain of the "Winning" Team, black horses are going down, sorry to say.

Does anyone have any experience with creating a Avater s/p? If not I can ask some of the nice people around here to help us out.

Lets pick a name and I'll see what I can do.

I also put out the MIA totals to Rob on his MIA thread, so hopefully we either hear from the missing guys, or we get some replacements.

TheYoungOne 08-25-2009 10:10 AM

Sounds good man.. People have been asking that girl to do logos, i forget her name.. 10 days until opener.. Im Going nutz, and cant wait to get into a tree..

Kreagerm 08-25-2009 02:10 PM

Here is a list of some name ideas, lets see if we can pick one of our fav's and we will see what we come up with.

The Bone Chasers
The Bone Yard
The Widow Makers
The Blood Thursty Gang
Lung Jelly (Not your normal Grandmom's Jelly)
The Heart Stoppers
The Buck Stops Here
The Fractured Ribcage
Bilateral Hemothorax (sorry I'm an RN, couldn't resist)
The Perfect Season

Kreagerm 08-25-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by TheYoungOne (Post 3419219)
Sounds good man.. People have been asking that girl to do logos, i forget her name.. 10 days until opener.. Im Going nutz, and cant wait to get into a tree..

10 Days and you're off. Man I'm gettin excited for you!!

I'll have to hunt her down, thanks for the heads up.